Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 22 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Noreille

lol , i still think that quad and phy never cheated when i was in their team , contrary i think i’m in a good situation to speak about people who are wrongly banned , be mad cause of beeing killed by a div 5 scout is hard for some ego people , i can understand it , grow ..
lets talk between adults ~~ i’m not trying to defend anybody , just sharing point of view

My point exactly, phy actually admitted to have cheated (in that period)..

Goodbye idiot.

Last edited by demsii,

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

yes he did as scout if i remember (before i know him ) , but never with us , he was playing demo lol .
try to know what you are talking about.
you could avoid “idiot” word.

demsii

EPA

YES CUZ WE ALL KNOW YOU CANT CHEAT AS DEMO, ESPECIALLY NOT WITH A MULTIHACK OR ANYTHING! ..

Playa was a medic and then suddenly went soldier/scout, we both know he couldn’t have cheated as a soldier/scout ‘cuz he went a different class! .. oh wait ..

Last edited by demsii,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I was having this conversation with some classmates yesterday. Why do men always have to be right? (Please note I am not saying I am not included in this)

Please take a lesson from this match page: http://etf2l.org/matches/22657/ it shows that debate can be had in gentleman-like manner.

You do not have to be right, I realise you are wanting to show your dominance in front of women and prove you are the alpha male, but as this is a competive gaming website, there are like 4 women that I know about. Make a point and leave out insults.

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

lets stay in the subject of the topic

octochris

(0v0)

proof that quad cheats; game vs idk? on 18/01/2010

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/misc/quaddemospec.zip

jesus christ quad, i defended you in the past, but over the past month or so… and now this demo… gg

demsii

EPA

Quoted from CrashSite

I was having this conversation with some classmates yesterday. Why do men always have to be right? (Please note I am not saying I am not included in this)

Please take a lesson from this match page: http://etf2l.org/matches/22657/ it shows that debate can be had in gentleman-like manner.

You do not have to be right, I realise you are wanting to show your dominance in front of women and prove you are the alpha male, but as this is a competive gaming website, there are like 4 women that I know about. Make a point and leave out insults.

Oh I’m sorry, please accept my humble apology that my patience is near to non-existent for idiots and stupid shit. I’m afraid it has nothing to do with the matter of being right or not, because I already know I’m right. This might come across as arrogant, but I pride myself somewhat of knowing what I’m talking about by doing the necessary research instead of throwing out claims which I would know nothing about. Your comment is duly noted nonetheless good sir. Thank you for your input.

Last edited by demsii,

randa

Quoted from octochris

jesus christ quad, i defended you in the past, but over the past month or so… and now this demo… gg

his pistol aim lolololol said it from the start. That team is dodgy as fuck anyway -minus antyy cuz hes bad lalwlawlwalwal <3
EDIT: and Raliator cuz he bad at spire :D

Last edited by randa,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Oh I’m sorry, please accept my humble apology that my patience is near to non-existent for idiots and stupid shit. I’m afraid it has nothing to do with the matter of being right or not, because I already know I’m right. This might come across as arrogant, but I pride myself somewhat of knowing what I’m talking about by doing the necessary research instead of throwing out claims which I would know nothing about. Your comment is duly noted nonetheless good sir. Thank you for your input.

I think we should all type with top hats on, it is the only to proceed. But much like Chris arrogance even if you are right just makes people ignore your point and think your a bit of an asshat, you do not argue by attacking people, you argue by attacking their arguements. If they are wrong, provide evidence, state your position and leave it at that.

Signed

Sir CrashSite Fortescue Pottersworth Humdinger the twenty-thrid and a half

On topic, yes would like to see admins thinking, but as it appears bearven has not challenged appeal, unless people know otherwise, not much we can do.

Last edited by CrashSite,

kuma

Quoted from Noreille

be mad cause of beeing killed by a div 5 scout is hard for some ego people

not really, no-one cares what div it’s in. if you’re dodgy, you’re dodgy.

jukebox

broder

Quoted from kuma

[…]

not really, no-one cares what div it’s in. if you’re dodgy, you’re dodgy.

+1

Last edited by jukebox,

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from octochris

i didnt see quad do anything dodgy or even kill much in that demo, what ticks are the “proof” at?

droso

o/

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

i didnt see quad do anything dodgy or even kill much in that demo, what ticks are the “proof” at?

You kidding, right? :D

Swarlz

Quoted from Cloud

[…]

I’d like to test this, seems to be what the OP was saying
Anyone?

Also swarlz you love that line dontcha? :D

Personally I feel the AC team do their job right, would be rather sad if a genuine non-hacker did get banned for being good though. I mean hell, everyone has one of those days when they feel like they never miss a shot

I do love that line – simply because it makes threads like this irrelevant

reactioN

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

hes a nice guy

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 22 Next »