Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 Next »

Skyweb

dont know any of the banned persons personaly and i dont care too, but i would like to say to the persons that are whining so much: ask the persons that got banned for the demo’s they submitted if you want proof, AC is not gonna give anything and the users banned probably know what demo is “proof”.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Was just wondering if there is an appel system in place. Unluckly the only way I can see this happening is having more AC admins who can look at the demos as well, a 2nd opinion. Basically Tickus post, although I realise the liminations and the problmes with that suggestion.

Quoted from CrashSite

Was just wondering if there is an appel system in place. Unluckly the only way I can see this happening is having more AC admins who can look at the demos as well, a 2nd opinion. Basically Tickus post, although I realise the liminations and the problmes with that suggestion.

There isn’t.

What is there that someone appealing can do that can not be altered by him in any way and proves beyond reasonable doubt that he wasn’t hacking?

reactioN

Quoted from tf2 is dead

id like to see the evidence against me tho

your youtube account.

i already knew when you were denying to give me your demo (where i saw triggbottin in and aimbot fov 5 sniper action without smooth aim in one of your fragmovies) and also denied it to give demos to some ac admins sayin you deleted them ( in 3 hours time ).

but ofcourse i wasnt allowed to see demos of you because some mysterious person that doesnt exist used it for a movie

<3 your left to right mouse movement skills to make your triggerbot shoot everytime

protip : triggerbot with highsens is pretty shit, just sayin

exactly the same with your friend mika that even got vac'd because of a vac wave in a known cheat provider

either your a huge troll and a second of someone or the most retarded cheater ever, thinking actually somebody believes you didnt cheat, lol.

then you gave demos and they saw you cheatin like a boss, so you got banned

Last edited by reactioN,

Quoted from reactioN

[…]
same with your friend mika that even got vac'd because of a vac wave in a known cheat provider

come again

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

[…]
come again

A known site where you can download hacks got nailed when VAC was updated.

Dr Icecream

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4624892/fuck-fbf-thread-go-fap-instead.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Foul-Bachelor-Frog

tf2 is dead

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

exactly the same with your friend mika that even got vac'd because of a vac wave in a known cheat provider

2-3 years old vac ban 1.6

Quoted from reactioN

[…]
then you gave demos and they saw you cheatin like a boss, so you got banned

never gave demos never was asked for them really

Anathema

You hacked, you got caught.
Get over it, get off of the forums, don’t come back.
Thanks

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Anathema

You hacked, you got caught.
Get over it, get off of the forums, don’t come back.
Thanks

wheres the drama in that : (

tf2 is dead

the moviemaker was very real also, but i think it was my brother who gave him the demos :P

tf2 is dead

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

either your a huge troll and a second of someone or the most retarded cheater ever, thinking actually somebody believes you didnt cheat, lol.

your the most retarded cheater imo
blame it all on your brother, way to go

reactioN

Quoted from tf2 is dead

[…]

your the most retarded cheater imo
blame it all on your brother, way to go

lmfao

Anathema

Hey! You two!
It seems like you’ve spent too much time on the computer.
Please go outside and throw yourselves in front of a train.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from tf2 is dead

your the most retarded

Quoted from tf2 is dead

your

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 Next »