Forum

Season 9 Suggestions

Created 17th December 2010 @ 11:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 25 Next »

alfa

What happened to the polls we used to have in season 5 and season 6?

Would spare people of reading this walls of text.

Last edited by alfa,

Wiiking

Badlands
granary
gravel
turbine
gully
random yank map

Reload

BiG
BiG

I wouldn’t mind seeing the normal turbine in s9, it’s quite fun to play when you make it bo3 with 10 min rounds and winlimit 5

Tikcus

Quoted from alfa

What happened to the polls we used to have in season 5 and season 6?

Would spare people of reading this walls of text.

Polls don’t work! The nonsense before previous seasons was exactly that nonsense

The only way polls would work would be if they are conducted in a controlled fashion, and allow 1 clan, 1 vote.

alfa

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

Polls don’t work! The nonsense before previous seasons was exactly that nonsense.

You might be new here because you have missed every shit thread made about the Force of Nature, imbalanced weapons, map pools and “My team is way better than that, we should be in a higher division”.

That’s the nonsense before the previous 2 seasons, the polls would have worked if people’s votes were actually considered in the process of taking decisions about the coming season.

Last edited by alfa,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from .

Something to stop all the kids for not accepting the results when they lost.

How often does this actually happen?

Tikcus

Quoted from alfa

[…]

You might be new here because you have missed every shit thread made about the Force of Nature, imbalanced weapons, map pools and “My team is way better than that, we should be in a higher division”.

That’s the nonsense before the previous 2 seasons, the polls would have worked if people’s votes were actually considered in the process of taking decisions about the coming season.

Yeah i’m brand new, click my profile

polls that allow the masses to vote and then get stacked as idiots register new accounts, don’t work, and will never work.

Allow 1 vote per clan (that are actually competing in the league) and then you have a balanced result decisions can be made from

Last edited by Tikcus,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]
Allow 1 vote per clan (that are actually competing in the league) and then you have a balanced result decisions can be made from

Going to be fun in clans where people have different opinions.

How about :
– 1 Vote per player
– Player must’ve played in atleast 2 seasons to be eligible

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

How about :
– 1 Vote per player

sounds fine really.

Tikcus

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

How about :
– 1 Vote per player

Because clan leaders should make the decision, if a clan can’t even agree and rules they want to play between themselves (6 people!), I doubt that team will be together for long.

If there is a poll it should be the Team leader that votes on Clan/Team X want to play with X rule set

also clans with 20+ members (cough 9m) can unfairly stack a result

Last edited by Tikcus,

alfa

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

Yeah i’m brand new, click my profile idiot

polls that allow the masses to vote and then get stacked as idiots register new accounts, don’t work, and will never work.

Why would I click your profile? It has nothing interesting, and if I wanted to click it I would have done it already (nice logistics you got there).

And I wasn’t talking only about ETF2L pools. I was talking about the Vanilla pools as well (which are related to ETF2L in-case you didn’t know). If you are still sitting with your thumb up your ass wondering what I am talking about, I am talking about this -> http://www.vanillatf2.org/2010/05/vanillatf2-survey-results/ . I want to see how people make alt accounts and go through all the process of re-taking the survey and linking the account. It won’t work because you need to have been already playing for at least a season so that the system recognizes you as a legit player (along with your division).

No need to throw insults, I was just trying to prove my point, not to make you look bad or whatever you think offended you.

Have a good day.

Quoted from Waebi

give me 1 good reason why clan leaders should decide about anything that affects the whole team. Delegating opinions doesnt work in the real world, so why would it here

I agree with Waebi.

Last edited by alfa,

Waebi

‹Con›

give me 1 good reason why clan leaders should decide about anything that affects the whole team. Delegating opinions doesnt work in the real world, so why would it here

Tikcus

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Why would I click your profile? It has nothing interesting, and if I wanted to click it I would have done it already (nice logistics you got there).

And I wasn’t talking only about ETF2L pools. I was talking about the Vanilla pools as well (which are related to ETF2L in-case you didn’t know). If you are still sitting with your thumb up your ass wondering what I am talking about, I am talking about this -> http://www.vanillatf2.org/2010/05/vanillatf2-survey-results/

No need to throw insults, I was just trying to prove my point, not to make you look bad or whatever.

Have a good day.

Point still is not valid, if you can’t see how polls involving so few people from such a narrow demographic can be used to decide rules can not work, i can not be bothered to explain it to you

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Waebi

I was going to write something, but this is much better than the drivel I was typing up.

Tikcus

Quoted from Waebi

I could just write Leaders are leaders for a reason, but

Teams should decide between themselves what that team wants, then have a team vote.

350 team votes are worth a lot more than

A poll that revolves around an open vote with only the players that 1 check ETF2L site, or 2 can be bothered to find their log in details.

I did lol at

Delegating opinions doesnt work in the real world

Have you ever worked? or know anything about politics?

Last edited by Tikcus,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 25 Next »