Forum

Ashville on the map pool for S9?

Created 10th December 2010 @ 08:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

Keyro

Cheater

Quoted from randa

Anyone suggesting we need more maps is an idiot. All the maps are fine even freight just remove trains ?

No,
Badlands, Gullywash and Gravel Pit are Ok. For what it worth, i think that comp’ TF2 will have grown enough when granary will be removed from all map pools, what means that we will have 6-7 freakin awesome maps.

Just test out sneakwater and ashville in MNM and let’s hope that the creators of the maps will do good changes.

Last edited by Keyro,

randa

Lolrly?

Not here

Quoted from Keyro

[…]

No,
Badlands, Gullywash and Gravel Pit are Ok. For what it worth, i think that comp’ TF2 will have grown enough when granary will be removed from all map pools, what means that we will have 6-7 freakin awesome maps.

Just test out sneakwater and ashville in MNM and let’s hope that the creators of the maps will do good changes.

given a choice i think most comp players would remove gravelpit and granary is a very popular map, in the end it comes down to personal preference. i would like to see ashville in etf2l as it looks like a fun map, imho gpit should be the one to go

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

-freight
+well
+turbine (3x10min wl5)

why the fuck would anyone want the removal of gravelpit and/or granary?

bring back turbine, its the best map in tf2

Last edited by howdeh,

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

Quoted from Waster

Its really time to kick freight out of the map pool and see how koth_viaduct or koth_ashville play.

I disagree, freight is great. Get rid of obscure instead.

Koth maps sounds good though, should be added. Add cp_well back too.
Quoted from DIEHARDD

We need OLD freight, the FINAL version s****.

Final version is awesome.

Best: badlands, granary, gullywash, gravelpit, viaduct, freight
Good: well, turbine

Last edited by Alx,

Linus

[d¿s]

freight blows, sorry alx.

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

Quoted from Linus

freight blows, sorry alx.

SNSD blows

Edit: Need to clarify; the band

Last edited by Alx,

WLL

Quoted from Keyro

[…]

For what it worth, i think that comp’ TF2 will have grown enough when granary will be removed from all map pools,.

YES! Remove Badlands too pls, i cant find the Download link

Last edited by WLL,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Poll >> A huge amount of possible maps to choose from >> everyone has like 8 votes >> 8 top ranked maps will be played next season.

Profit?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from ash

Poll >> A huge amount of possible maps to choose from >> everyone has like 8 votes >> 8 top ranked maps will be played next season.

Profit?

replace 8 with 6 and you’re on.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from octochris

[…]

replace 8 with 6 and you’re on.

… you get the idea. ;)

laerin

-9w-

The fact that most people haven’t played ashville will affect that though. I can’t see much changing to be fair. By which I can’t imagine the majority of people being willing to switch to turbine or ashville or viaduct basically.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from ash

[…]

… you get the idea. ;)

Created a poll:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GMX2S3L

choiie

keso

There are quite a few viable maps missing in that poll.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from choiie

There are quite a few viable maps missing in that poll.

such as?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »