Forum

Bans gone from the frontpage?

Created 10th November 2010 @ 09:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

i wonder what happens if i translate my posts from russian back and forth… should be interesting, should give us an approximation of the coherency to expect in future!

Интересно, что произойдет, если я перевожу мои сообщения из России и обратно … должно быть интересно, должны дать нам приближение когерентность ожидать в будущем!

I wonder what would happen if I translate my mails from Russia and back … should be interesting, should give us an approximation of the coherence expected in the future!

that’s more comprehensible than i expected!

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Using Google translate hell be had when translate not talk when you now know when he told exclaimed in the face. Never not knowing this will forever hold him and her in the former straight away!!!

Wat?

Daggial

fap

wasn’t this thread regarding cheaters, or google translate?

=

是不是這個主題有關,風衣,或谷歌翻譯?

=

Is this relevant to the subject, windbreaker, or Google translation?

Quoted from Daggial

windbreaker

hahaha

Last edited by Daggial,

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

So is this newspost ever going live?

Orchid

|=3

Was talking about this with crasp the other day, he said he has no idea when the bans/news are gonna go live. Its up to the head admins!

Dummy

Quoted from Orchid

Was talking about this with crasp the other day, he said he has no idea when the bans/news are gonna go live. Its up to the head admins!

gonna take some time i guess with all the drama concerning gubbins who was s’posed to make this one go live

Skyride

DUCS

meh.

Firing Gubbins off the team over this just seems silly to me. I wouldn’t say I’m e-friends with Gubbins, but I’ve chatted to him quite a bit and known him for a while and rank hacking on CoD sounds pretty damn plausible to me. And he besides, hes way too shit at TF2 to cheat anyway.

He’s really the only dedicated AC admin, so even if he stays on the team, giving him so much stick over this has put a massive dent in ETF2L AC regardless. You’ve got to remember that admins are human, they make mistakes and aren’t always 100% objective on things. Live with it and try to improve the situation rather than sitting on a forum whining about it.

Vladi

TIDS

firing gubbins over a fucking rank-hack in a game, where 90% of the players hack anyway, and nobody even cares about it would be so stupid.

from what ive heard he is a very good anticheat admin, knows what he has to look for and what he is talking about – and i dont think someone would seriously consider him as a hacker in our precious game, so why make a fucking civil disturbance out of this.

he actually apologized sincerely, and i – as a part of the community – accept his apology and would find it idiotic, if he gets kicked out.

Dummy

Quoted from Vladi

firing gubbins over a fucking rank-hack in a game, where 90% of the players hack anyway, and nobody even cares about it would be so stupid.

from what ive heard he is a very good anticheat admin, knows what he has to look for and what he is talking about – and i dont think someone would seriously consider him as a hacker in our precious game, so why make a fucking civil disturbance out of this.

he actually apologized sincerely, and i – as a part of the community – accept his apology and would find it idiotic, if he gets kicked out.

Vladi, its the fact that he cheated, no matter what game. even if its in a game where nobody hacks and its not even a real hack its still a bad example. an admin giving a bad example’s bad, but an AC admin doing it is even worse, its a matter of principles
though tbh keeping him wouldnt make people do much besides get a lil fuzzy bout it, kicking him is the wrong thing logically but correct morally
im all for keeping him tho, idc about black ops hacking lol better that than kicking him and missing on a cheater

Ched

.tony

I once used cheat codes in grand theft auto please don’t ban me.

flisko

atu???
TWIN

who needs AC admins anyway, nobody cheats in tf2

Vladi

TIDS

IDDQD

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Vladi

IDDQD

DNKROZ