Created 7th November 2010 @ 23:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from atomka

[…]
You would do a lot better if the season started about now, you improved a lot, good luck for the next season!

For me it was an enjoyable first season, I’m a bit sad that 3 teams dropped in our group, would have been nice to play more, but still a good season.

Yeah, if we’d played you near the end too, would have been a much much closer game. Good luck in div5 next season!

Kimpe

[MIPC]
[MIPC]

We kicked ass a.k.a Finland – Zero poäng.

Draco

SnB

Quoted from MikeChilds

[…]

I’m so proud ;)

Also, ask Monkeh how our season went. I don’t think he’s mentioned it yet

Cheers, it wouldn’t have been the same without your help ;)

alfa

I haven’t even played 1 map.

tl;dr: It went pretty good for me as I got to merc for various teams. Not so good for my own team tho >.>

Last edited by alfa,

trams

-><-

I think we won.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Went ok, except for that mess against px. Premier/Division 1/Div2 was the best thing to happen to etf2l. Pretty much all of the games we (and I think the same goes for most of the other teams in div1) could have gone either way.

Last edited by Koeitje,

LikeThis

Solid start to our team, we didn’t expect to have such an easy time in div6 and we’re working hard on pousing to a level to compete the top spots in div5 :)

demsii

EPA

Went uphill as soon as we changed our demo to a more stable one and I’m happy our results reflected that quite quickly.. Particularly pleasing was the mess we caused for VY.. Koeitje.

))

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Oh demsszzz

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Promoted myself to div 1 skilled.

Good season.

droso

o/

Quoted from demsii

Went uphill as soon as we changed our demo to a more stable one and I’m happy our results reflected that quite quickly.. Particularly pleasing was the mess we caused for VY.. Koeitje.

))

LOL Dems! :p

It was a great season. I’m pretty pleased with our results after such a rough start.
As Koeitje said, div1/prem is the best thing which happened to ETF2L as it provides great and close games.

crzfst

Quoted from demsii

))

Thank god i wasn’t playing that game :D

kaidus

WiK?

Crzfst carries.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I agree, I’ve had more fun playing in this seasons division 1 than any other season i’ve played in ETF2L.

Any of the teams in that division can take maps off of any of the other ones. NEVER had a season like that… ever.

randa

Quoted from AcidReniX

I agree, I’ve had more fun playing in this seasons division 1 than any other season i’ve played in ETF2L.

Any of the teams in that division can take maps off of any of the other ones. NEVER had a season like that… ever.

yup literally such an awesome division and maybe its just because im playing in it, but it seems more entertaining than the premier div.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »