Forum

S8 Promo/Rele + How did your season go?

Created 7th November 2010 @ 23:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I didn’t get the joy of playing this season as a guy called Jason is complete prick. Also crzfst is fucking bad lol!

Got kicked from my team under less than friendly circumstances, ended up in a team a Div higher. Could’ve been worse.

After a year in div 6, we finally won something and get in div 5. So yeah. Good season 8)

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

went fine untill fold :(

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Sir Remix

went fine untill fold :(

And what a fold it was.

Martn

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

And what a fold it was.

Should win most epic fold of S8 2ez

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Martn

[…]
Should win most epic fold of S8 2ez

+1

thank god my teammate was poop, nothing to worry about there

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Playing this season has learnt me how little a “6-0” on your clanpage says about a match. The match could have been super tense and end in a 2-3, 3-4, and still end up as 6-0 or 0-6 (in our case, 0-6 :()

It’s kind of annoying when the teams you are certain of beating already drop before you can even play them.

At least up until now we have been the only ones to put a dent into the 6-0 victory list of our division’s current Italian kings, OX-Gaming. I guess that’s worth something :P. Or play 4-2 against a stronger N6P than most other clans have played them. (N6P played most matches with hoppi as 2nd solly and sonnyblack as demo, but for our offical they played with forza as demo and sonny on his more familiar spot as solly).

We did well considering the circumstances. Having only 4 people on your roster mid-season is generally not preferable, but we worked our way through it…

Inuy

#sadboys

Had a good seas.. owait.

>:[

NerdZone

Pretty shit season, lost a medic demo and scout a few days before the start, got new ones in. The scout stayed but then the medic and demo left as well as a soldier. Now we have a new demo and a new medic as well as a new soldier. But the medic is thinking of leaving, fun times!

Didn’t do too bad considering we had an ever changing roster, a default loss and constant mercs in officials

Last edited by NerdZone,

Linus

[d¿s]

went rather well (div4f) until our members started arguing, not wanting to play, the eventually leaving. Then we folded :D

O well :)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

We’ve had a pretty shocking season in a couple of the leagues, mainly due to instability from players coming in and players leaving – difficult to find the right balance. Our performance in ETF2L has been particularly woeful, we certainly expected to do better after playing very well at i40. Sadly we didn’t manage to recapture that form and had to spend most of the season rebuilding and trying to fix issues.

No excuses though, we deserved to be relegated. Thankfully it seems teams dropping probably saved that – so hooray for them ;)

It has been tough, there have been arguments but at the end of the day we’re still a team and we’re still playing together. I think this is where a lot of the teams that fold can learn a lesson. Just because you lose a few games doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world and you have to run away crying. Pick yourselves off, play the rest of the season for experience and make new plans for next season – nothing is impossible.

I’d just like to take a moment to thank the wonderful people I’ve played with this season: Pledge, Dusty, Wer, MajorPimpsa, BuffaloBill, Chubbsta, Penguin, Comedian, Alfa, _Ben and Traxantic. Whilst some of you aren’t with us in the team anymore, you’re still fucking awesome and I love all of you. Thanks for making it a pleasure to play TF2 with you <3

Roll on next season, with some better teamplay hopefully we can get back to our previous levels of awesome xx

Last edited by d2m,

Martn

We had a great season, that is looking like we are going to get rewarded with #1 spot for it. Altough, our team is now 50% less awesome now DeNeusbeer quits tf2. So i decided to make a new team, i already regret this decision, but i am still going to make the most kick ass team of s9 div5. http://etf2l.org/recruitment/79825/

Last edited by Martn,

Draco

SnB

Went 2-12 in our first season in division 6.

Considering we had expected to go 0-14 – that’s what we expected with a rookie team that had to build up everything from 0 – things went well. We’re also seeing a lot of improvement, where we started out the season with getting 0-5 0-5 every time we are now at least able to put up a proper game. It still goes bad every now and then, but at least we feel less incompetent than we used to be :)

mineral

[kpwr]

Started out fine and fun when everything was fine and we were active. Then being forced to replace and re-replace players mid season caused instability, inactivity, and lots of nuisance to give a mixed season overall. Performance wise a poor season, but system wise with the new div1 it’s worked great and admins should get props for it!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »