Forum

S8 Promo/Rele + How did your season go?

Created 7th November 2010 @ 23:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »

ambra

baddies, baddies everywhere

I didnt play a SINGLE game this season but I still like to remind my team mates how much they suck

bainés

Well, this was our first season in ETF2L and our first months in the competitive world, we are in div. 6G, and we lost all the matches less 3 matches. 1 Match against Funky Bear Pie was draw and two defaults wins.

Anyways, we had a great time playing this season together, hope next season we will get better results.

P.D: <3 Funky Bear and No Pants No Lag

Last edited by bainés,

hz

Finished our season. Second in our season. Div5. :D

Now join ladder guys! :)

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from hz

Finished our season. Second in our season. Div5. :D

Now join ladder guys! :)

Good season! :D
Same div, came 1st, good stuff

And this despite half the team being new to comp (or having taken huge breaks) and not having a main soldier for half the season

Last edited by Cloud,

mosepose

WWCD
{o,o}

it depends on our last 2 games, but overall i would say rly good, better then expected.

medfoo

trick17

having a new team and some line up changes during the season, it wen´t almost perfect for us. got a safe div 2 spot, so we´ll see how we can handle it next season.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

“sorry div4b easy gold trophy for us :/”

^^ some epic games, especially vs BiG & CG’DF. good season.

kp/ caned: yay we’re div3!!!
kp/ caned: even tho we’ve already won it last season….
kp/ caned: -.-
kp/ taCk: :D

Ghostface

spire

I wonder if I’m gonna win the “best worst performance” award this season ;/

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from mosepose

it depends on our last 2 games, but overall i would say rly good, better then expected.

Yep you guys have been excellent.

A lot of teams have really stepped up to the plate this season, wp.

droso

o/

We’ve just finished playing all our games.
Everything is now down on the “idk? vs Monster Munch” game.

If idk? loses both maps, we’ll end up third in division 1.
Go Monster Munch!!

Last edited by droso,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Took the piss at the start of the season by not practicing, paid for it.

Didn’t learn and didn’t practice for the end either, could have been a lot worse. But we will get raped in div3 if we dont pull our fingers out of da poop shoots.

Menace

With the return of steve (possibly) and the recruitment of a certain demoman, we might actually have a stable line-up since the good old days of div4! :) Last season was a shocker with steve and vode going, playing with mercs and most of all not enjoying tf2 which is the most important thing. Watch out for us next season.

antyjc

2ne1

went 3-3 on pretty much every game.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Menace

With the return of steve

YES! Now I can love you again! :D

Smofo

Im THAT good!

We now only have to play Quack Attack, I’m hoping we can make them a nomination for the CantFitMyN-award.

I broke my hand after first match in the season didn’t play the 4 matches after, then had to play vs Warmaker with hardly any practise then played boX without practise and now hoping to win vs Quack Attack tonight!

i’m pro yo.

Last edited by Smofo,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »