Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from AcidReniX

FaN is for noobs.

+1.

sgN^

TKN

Just allow the FaN already, it’s not annoying or overpowered anymore.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from sgN^

Just allow the FaN already, it’s not annoying or overpowered anymore.

Wrong on both counts.

Piece of shit weapon.

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Matt

[…]

Wrong on both counts.

Piece of shit weapon.

Nah, what I said was correct. It’s no longer overpowered AT ALL, and it sure as shit ain’t annoying now that u dont get stunned.

unitunitunit

(ETF2L Donator)
v|u

Unlucky, my favourite (and quite useful) setup for Soldier is Rocket Jumper, Gunboots and “That New Pan Weapon”.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

It’s always going to be annoying to people if they are killed by it. Once a player has it embedded into their mentality that their death by the gun is annoying; it always will be, reguardless how Valve balance the gun (it was _never_ overpowered, only annoying to people who can’t take getting beaten, and then annoying to people who jumped on the bandwagon in order to have an excuse for their death in game, and then annoying to people who developed the ‘FaN is annoying’ mentality mentioned above).

There are tonnes of annoying guns in the game, people just don’t complain about the default ones because they have accepted them as what they are. Stickies are annoying. It’s a hell of a lot easier to be effective with stickybombs than with the FaN. There also isn’t much you can do against a left click – right click demoman coming at you. You just have to wait for the reload.

Knife and Sniper rifle are exceptionally annoying. Being able to be instantly killed is more annoying than getting 2 shot. The sniper can 1 hit you from any range as long as you are visible. If the sniper was added to the game 6 months after TF2 was released, it would be banned in leagues… for sure.

I’ve pretty much given up the ‘save the FaN’ fight. Had the most fun in TF2 using that gun, still use it in the leagues that allow it. Love the movement, love the play style. I’m no better or worse with the FaN over the scattergun, I’m quite bad in general, but I much prefer playing with FaN… the game style suits me. Good luck with your quest, but once the decision to ban the FaN was made, it isn’t going to be reversed until I am head admin of ETF2L; a job I will never get, and would never want.

flix

n2o

hi i study tf2 and psychologie

Anathema

The FaN lowers the skill ceiling for aiming drastically.
This fucks up the lower divisions and is exactly why it should be banned.

Defur

Agreed with acid.

Remember the short time i tried the force a nature back when it was allowed – was pretty fun getting first to middle as a scout with the fan jumps.
Haven’t really faced a scout now when it’s “balanced”, but since it kinda was counterable when it was “overpowered” so going by logic it should be easier. :P

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from unitunitunit

Unlucky, my favourite (and quite useful) setup for Soldier is Rocket Jumper, Gunboots and “That New Pan Weapon”.

I’m genuinely uncertain as to whether this is bait or not. :x

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Anathema

The FaN lowers the skill ceiling for aiming drastically.
This fucks up the lower divisions and is exactly why it should be banned.

It hasn’t been that way for a long long time.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Vali

[…]

It hasn’t been that way for a long long time.

I’m div6 and shit, but even for me, it’s easy to hit a second shot after hitting one with the FaN…

alfa

Quoted from AcidReniX

FaN is for noobs.

Funny, because you were defending it’s rights 2 seasons ago. Atleast it’s useless now, so I understand why you dont bother anymore.

Last edited by alfa,

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Funny, because you were defending it’s rights 2 seasons ago. Atleast it’s useless now, so I understand why you dont bother anymore.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sarcasm

demsii

EPA

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

I’m div6 and shit, but even for me, it’s easy to hit a second shot after hitting one with the FaN…

I always love these kind of comments, if it’s so easy and OP and bla bla, why did noone else use it apart from like 5 people when it wasn’t banned and wasn’t nerfed? I still don’t see the logic into allowing a weapon for 2 seasons, it getting nerfed like 3 times and then banning it though..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »