Forum

Season 8 Prediction Thread

Created 13th October 2010 @ 23:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 17 Next »

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

<3 Rafe.

Edit: Personally i would rather be a Bybben.

Last edited by Matt,

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Rafe

[…]

Strike a pose to win their div, easy when they've got the next zerox and skinnie in their team!

i’d like to say i had nothing to do with matts comment (yet again)

<3 matt :DDDDDD

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

the bm man

k^m

the FAil matt

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from the bm man

the FAil matt

The Football Association il matt?

ups

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

n6p are going to troll the shit out of div3, should switch them with a weaker div2 team like rage (with all due respect)

We are having some decent results here and there. We lost a scout, and ir1ska had to get back ‘on his feet’ from inactivity and get his insane aim back as well. We were not as active as we would like to be with our medic having connection issues, however we performed great during the officials. We had plenty of screenshots against decent teams just in case as well. What right does a nobody such as yourself have to call us a weaker team I wonder? 1 Pcw result? Oh please…

I hope the rest of your teammates aren’t as arrogant as yourself.
Lost all sympathy to both you and your team nevertheless.

Last edited by ups,

antyjc

2ne1

lol ups..

ups

Good point anty, that was rude. Edited my thoughts out :)

Martn

Quoted from madu

Div5b: Gathering of Tweakers Team 2

U mad?!

Quoted from Martn

[…]

U mad?!

No, madU

Martn

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

No, madU

I lol’d

Edd

T2P

Prem – TCM

Div 1 – Pentia

Div 2A – Nitrose

Div 2B – rEJ tryhards

Div 3A – lz.green (yeah boy) / 2ez

Div 3B – LOL team

Div 3C – Next 6 Please

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from ups

[…]

We are having some decent results here and there. We lost a scout, and ir1ska had to get back ‘on his feet’ from inactivity and get his insane aim back as well. We were not as active as we would like to be with our medic having connection issues, however we performed great during the officials. We had plenty of screenshots against decent teams just in case as well. What right does a nobody such as yourself have to call us a weaker team I wonder? 1 Pcw result? Oh please…

I hope the rest of your teammates isn’t as arrogant as yourself.
Lost all sympathy to both you and your team nevertheless.

Sorry I didn’t mean to be rude. Please don’t be sympathetic because i think Matt has given people the wrong idea with this thread. We are pretty awful and will probably come 5-6th in our division but are happy to be there, i think the point he was trying to make a is a few bizzare placements of -other- teams. N6P are one of those bizzare placements are I dont think many people would expect that roster to be div3. I randomly picked you guys because despite not knowing you I noticed ESL put you div2 whilst everyone else in your etf2l div is 1+, that is literally all.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

stop talking and STRIKE A POSE.

Last edited by Edd,

sKaz

KP

div 1 pentia
div 2a MTF.px
div 3a LZ.green
div 3b vier // red
div 4a Dk1ng
div 4b NoM-Gaming

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Spike Himself

Less talk-talk, more predict-predict. Gogogo.

QFT

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 17 Next »