Forum

Season 4 Spaces

Created 16th December 2008 @ 19:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Darkowl

I’m posting to ask what the chances are of expanding the spaces for Season 4.

BLITZ applied to Season 3 and didn’t get in. We were on the waiting list, and eventually told to sign up for Season 4.

Since then we’ve been part of ED Season 3 (okay, it might be ED but we still played 100% of our matches), signed up for ETF2L 4th Cup (got knocked out by an excellent team) and then played the Highlander matches to the Quarter Finals.

We put together a team of 9 players each week to help make one of ETF2L’s most fun tournaments a success, and we aren’t given a place in the 4th Season? Is there anything we need to prove that we’re more than deserving of a space in the league, besides being ready and waiting for 5 months?

To say we’re dissappointed is more than an understatement. I hope ETF2L can accomodate us at least this once.

murder

cQr

If you guys signed up as fast as possible, no1 could take your space on the season, but your certainly not gonna be the last.. so relax, u’ll get in this 1 :D

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

The teams in Season 4 arn’t based upon whether the admins deem you good enough to get in, it’s simply who’s signed up so far. They had 180 slots, they’ve gone very quickly, and with every 10 teams signing up, they’ll add them.

I wouldn’t worry, I can’t see a couple of teams I’d expect to be in it; you should definately get in.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Above 2 guys are right.
Also, setting your skill level, which is 1 of our requirements as mentioned with the sign up details, does help getting in :) .
You should do that here: http://etf2l.org/wp/wp-admin/index.php?page=teams
Hit “edit team” and put in your skill level at “skill”.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

We’re looking into doing all we can to accommodate as many of the hopeful teams as we can and will be looking into making the league bigger to allow more. How that will be done is yet to be agreed upon until we have a proper figure of how many want to play. But still even as of now, the sooner you sign up the better.

I can appreciate that the 180 spots went pretty damn quick and if you blinked then you missed out. It would be a shame to turn many teams away because they happened to not be able to apply over a period of a day or so! We will try and sort it for you, and the other hopeful clans.

Riemu

element //

vote for nervous gamers @ division 1 !

F2

Danmark

signed up for ETF2L 4th Cup (got knocked out by an excellent team)

You were knocked out by the Exponential Pwnage eXperience who finished last in division 5A with 3 map wins out of 18 possible.

Nothing further, Your Honor!

(don’t listen to me)

KOVACS

LMAO.

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Ouch.

Doesn’t mean they don’t deserve a spot tho :)

Darkowl

Bleh, we’ve had better days :p

Anyway, I found out my mate hadn’t put in the skill level. If you want something done…

However we’re in the league and looking forward to it. Cheers guys.

Bassie

epx^
Üb

Epx has changed…bit low adding that in to be honest but oh well some people…it is going to be different this season! :D

Wlv

RaWr ::

goodluck and enjoy :>

Add A Reply Pages: 1