wiz

I still wanna see that tcm v ub game
gogogo

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

You and me both!

byte

Plan was to play it Tonight, But as real life matters have come into place, neither have had the full 6 usual squad they need.

I don’t know when it will be played, i know there is a deadline that Day has set but i also know the community would like to see it be played and not defaulted, I’m off on holiday from Friday and gone for 2 weeks, so either TCM| will be playing it but without a full squad or If etf2l can wait i know ubersexuals can as dunc isn’t a peon :x

Personally i’d rather wait until both teams have their main line up then play the “quality” game rather than play it and just “win” just because one team doesn’t have their full squad. I think myself and dunc agree on this mutually.

Thats the news on it so far…

Cheers

Byte

DeGodvader

Indeed, I’d also want to see the 2 best squads with their best lineups. If not, i’m not even going to watch it^^

Chubbsta

It would also give the ETF2L Radio guys a chance to prepare a broadcast and let everyone know how to connect etc.

Lets hope common sense prevails and we see a good game.

Cheers

beta

RaWr ::

We were hoping to cast tonight of course but the game has been pushed back as Byte has explained for us.

I hope I speak for the whole community and say we would not want to see this game defaulted and with a lot of time before Season 4 there isn’t that much ‘urgency’ as they say….but of course rather then later :)

Expect coverage and details when we find out.

On a side note – we should have a calender up on this site very shortly telling you exactly what and where we are covering :-)

*Please note* – I am not an admin of ETF2L so that comment on game time is my own :)
Mike

Wiiking

eh ignore this comment

5th edit

Xman

I spoke to Day at length about the match and explained that neither team would want to play with less than their full line up.
I know it can be frustrating for the league admin as they wish to finish leagues and cups to somwhere near schedule but when you have been playing for several weeks with the goal of winning the title then it seems a little silly to want to rush it. Nobody in either TCM or Ubersexuals wants to give less than 100% and it is rare for div1 to be so close at the top even tied like this season.
Games like this can do nothing but promote TF2 with both ETF2L radio Quadv and the likes casting so I suggest that waiting a few days will do nothing but benifit the scene as a whole.

Also well played to the other teams for a great season and lets hope season 4 is somthing like season 3.

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

I agree with Xman and Byte, it seems silly to rush the final just for the sake of finishing the Season. I’d rather see a really really intense, 5map epic final (!), rather than a default win or the like.

Might be cool if the admins / prominent league members helped to get as much coverage as possible during this waiting period, and perhaps some teams who want to get picked up by an MGO, or sponsors, could be invited to watch the game, to further generate more interest in competitive TF2.

Good luck to both teams, and have a nice holiday Byte :)

byte

Cheers m8ty <3

;x;x;x

dunc

infs
dp.

Yeah – obviously we’re all sorry about the delay but really what’s the point of playing if one or both teams has to use mercs? :) It’s a division one playoff.. both TCM and ourselves have worked hard to get there, I hardly think it’s right that we’d have to play some sub-par lineup just to finish the season ASAP.

When we do face each other after Byte’s holiday, it’ll be a really close and enjoyable game – hopefully superb to watch too. Let’s just build up to that rather than QQing about it taking two weeks longer than it should have :)

Evil

Cause you’re hot then you’re cold
You’re yes then you’re no
You’re in and you’re out
You’re up and you’re down
You’re wrong when it’s right
It’s black and it’s white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

toasty.

PHX

lol :)

We want a 5 map epic!! Like wotr v xlo, dustbowl is mandatory!!!

Of course you guys should wait.

Looking forward to it.

Waebi

‹Con›

and remember to set tv_delaymapchange to *1*. thanks :D

steel

Any news about TCM – ;) date of game?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »