Forum

Dear SnowiE / RaCio / admin team.

Created 15th August 2010 @ 23:57

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

demsii

EPA

There will be no direct promotion / relegation that links AFS to Season 8, however we will use the results that teams get as a guide to their current ability when looking at uncertain cases for positioning teams in Season 8. This doesn’t mean that you are guaranteed to be bumped up divisions if you do well in AFS, however it does mean that any good results you get will help your case. Similarly, don’t expect to just screw around this season and waltz into a higher one next season if other teams have proved to be better than you.

It never ceases to amaze me at the audacity of some people who insist they couldn’t possibly play one division lower than the one they think they should be in. I guess it’ll be interesting to bump this thread at the end of the season and see how many of the moaners actually got the results to back up their complaints.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCQ7VLoY7bQ

O SNAP, SUCH A SURPRISE.

I’m sorry to say the games we played offclass were harder than the games we played onclass, which I don’t mean as an insult to anyone in our div, but props to OX Gaming & HordeofGoats, well done lads, you didn’t make it easy for us.

I just wanna say to the admins, it’s okay if you don’t like me, I’m not asking you to. But please don’t take any decisions based on that and I’d greatly appreciate it if you didn’t punish my team for that :)

Thanks for you time buddies and have a great night!

Dibs on Koeitje, kaidus or GibbZ trolling in this topic in the near future!

Last edited by demsii,

Skyride

DUCS

Demsii is a cunt, but theres a lot of truth in this.

either way, don’t see why its worth making a thread about. (hence the “cunt” bit)

Last edited by Skyride,

RaCio

GoT²

Right

Hat

i still believe that one day you could potentially break into div 2 dem

Jorman

EPA

Quoted from Hat

i still believe that one day you could potentially break into div 2 dem

Oh

djc

d2f~

play some guild 2 and chillax bro

Hat

Quoted from Jorman

[…]
Oh

:((((

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

umadcauseubad demsii?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Koeitje

umadcauseubad demsii?

CALLED IT!

Btw, could you at least try to get original next time instead of copying what I said to you? kthxbai!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from demsii

[…]

CALLED IT!

Btw, could you at least try to get original next time instead of copying what I said to you? kthxbai!

No fucking shit sherlock you called it, I can read you know. We ain’t all illiterate fucks. It’s just so much fun to troll you. I can’t help myself.

And please no mad.

Last edited by Koeitje,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Congratulations on a good season MTF.Gaming – Paroxysm.

firerain

px should go div2 <333333333333333333333333333333

kut demourge waarom reageer je niet op mijn liefdesbrief?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from SnowiE

Congratulations on a good season MTF.Gaming – Paroxysm.

Thanks SnowiE, we couldn’t have done it without your confidence in us or support.

edit: waarom zit je niet meer op die andere steamaccount dan sletje?

Last edited by demsii,

cc//

Quoted from demsii

[…]
I just wanna say to the admins, it’s okay if you don’t like me, I’m not asking you to. But please don’t take any decisions based on that and I’d greatly appreciate it if you didn’t punish my team for that :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA-tOsM6F4Y&feature=related

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Please no mad. Maybe you shouldn’t have dropped last season. Much love.

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »