P.O.P

turn this ship around and check our b(r)affles

Kinyu

popkõrns

Atty is so gonna get banned.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Come on guys lets not Heir-t (braffle) his feelings.

Wiiking

Vem vare som deleta!?

Skyride

DUCS

Could I just throw something out there a minute.

The chances of that particular bug (really, whats happened is so incredibly minor you wouldn’t believe it, you’re literally talking about changing a 4 digit number to a 0), happening is so incredibly minor I’m having a hard time believing it was a bug myself. Maybe it wasn’t D2M? Also of course its not going to be logged, you know seeing how its a bug and all, and isn’t even supposed to happen in the first place? :)

tl;dr its probably not a bug and imo it probably wasn’t D2M either.

Last edited by Skyride,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Holy cow, I’m actually finding myself coming back to these forums and…REFRESHING PAGES :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

This thread sounds more like a modern witchhunt to me. Aiming at a particulair person, that may be harse in some cases but his hart is with tf2 and its community, Im sure. It kinda saddens me to see such threads in our community that without hard evidence convict and puts a admin down.

That my feeling when I read this thread.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Free braffle!

Quoted from Andee

This thread sounds more like a modern witchhunt to me. Aiming at a particulair person, that may be harse in some cases but his hart is with tf2 and its community, Im sure. It kinda saddens me to see such threads in our community that without hard evidence convict and puts a admin down.

That my feeling when I read this thread.

+1

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Braffle cracked the db and deleted himself to frame D2M.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »