Forum

Stability and Divisional Placement

Created 26th July 2010 @ 10:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from hal

[…]

Rooster fights are barbaric and should be forbidden in any civilized place. Shame on you for not standing by your rooster after he slaved and suffered for your entertainment…

Beat me to it!

franco

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

reason entry ladder WORKS, after 5-10 matches you will have a fair idea if you are in a team you want to be with, better fold in the entry ladder than in the league

thats not what i was referring to

nussi

is good!
FF

New teams must play 5 laddermatches is a great idea, but a better way is to make more divisions. More divisions = more skilllevels

Div 1
Div 2
Div 3
Div 4a
Div 4b
Div 5a
Div 5b
Div 5c
Div 6d
Div 7 …
Div 8 …
Div 9 …

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from nussi

New teams must play 5 laddermatches is a great idea, but a better way is to make more divisions. More divisions = more skilllevels

Div 1
Div 2
Div 3
Div 4a
Div 4b
Div 5a
Div 5b
Div 5c
Div 6d
Div 7 …
Div 8 …
Div 9 …

let me show you the door.

Pendji

So 9 is bottom pub?

nussi

is good!
FF

Maybe?^^ But rather bottom Div6 :)

Spike Himself

TC

I think ETF2L does need more divs. Not 9 though.

PeopleZ

WWCD

Quoted from octochris

[…]

let me show you the door.

lol´d

and yeah px1 joined px2 after they folded, they kept us from folding too, as I wasnt available for some RL obligations. Their ppl helped us out in one match, which wasnt count as the opponent folded after it.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from nussi

Ermmm, adding more divisions means a more difficult job for the admins, you realise that right? Also you have to consider promotion and relegation, so changing the league system that much would take a lot of re-jigging.

I personally feel a Div7 might be the best way to keep the lowest league(s) competitive as the top teams of div 6 really do destroy the bottom teams, which is totally demoralising for the rollee and boring for the roller = clans folding.

Winning or losing 5-0 in less than 10 minutes is not a good situation for any ‘competitive’ league to be in.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from kuma

div 2 teams seem to be the worst at folding. just make it so if they drop, they either can’t play the next season or at least automatically drop one division.

Then they will just make a new team etc??

freshmeatt

‹Con›

More divs ain’t a solution, div7’s gonna end up just like div6 now.

JackieBoy

LTG.

Just stick with 6 divisions plz.

Div 7 might not be a bad idea since playing div 6 is hell right now.
You get rolled in 15 minutes or you roll in 15 minutes… :/

flisko

atu???
TWIN

adding more div’s isnt a solution imo, if teams are getting rolled in div6 then they need to improve, not have even lower skilled based div’s placed

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from flisko

adding more div’s isnt a solution imo, if teams are getting rolled in div6 then they need to improve, not have even lower skilled based div’s placed

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »