Forum

About division 2A and 2B

Created 18th July 2010 @ 03:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

This is a fun season, just schedual pcws for those days instead. It’s basically the same without forced maps. And if you join the 2 tables together, cc// and empathy will have lost their chance at finishing top table for a change :(

Jones

lol

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

i though tf2 should always be “fun” and not 2nd job. apparently ive misunderstood something.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Daniel

TBH it’s a fucking disgrace. Something is seriously wrong when you sign up for a season just to fold weeks later. I refuse to believe that something totally unforeseen happened to all these teams.

I was really looking forward into playing this season. Unfortunately, not even a week in, my grandmother passed away.

So yeah, unforeseen things do happen.

kaidus

WiK?

The part where people find competing fun perhaps.

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Swifty

And if you join the 2 tables together, cc// and empathy will have lost their chance at finishing top table for a change :(

Where is your team again Swifty?

Quoted from Morphine

I was really looking forward into playing this season. Unfortunately, not even a week in, my grandmother passed away.

So yeah, unforeseen things do happen.

He wasn’t saying that those things don’t happen, just that it’s rather hard to believe that such things happened to such a large number of teams over a small segment of etf2l.

the bm man

k^m

poor Px ;(

minimoose

Quoted from Daniel

TBH it’s a fucking disgrace. Something is seriously wrong when you sign up for a season just to fold weeks later. I refuse to believe that something totally unforeseen happened to all these teams.

:D

It’s true, seeing into the future is division 2 teams speciality!

Last edited by minimoose,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Vali

[…]

Where is your team again Swifty?

its in the making. :) But if you mean blame, higher than those 2 teams in the rankings last season iirc? howmad vali?

kaidus

WiK?

Get 6-0’d nig

crzfst

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

its in the making. :) But if you mean blame, higher than those 2 teams in the rankings last season iirc? howmad vali?

lol’d, you had cc/xeo/rage which were all top div3 at that time.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from crzfst

[…]

trolololol

crzfst

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

trolololol

You win this time. :/

droso

o/

Quoted from crzfst

[…]

Oh snap!

Hat

Quoted from Daniel

yes because all the teams that folded signed up knowing that in 3 weeks they would fold

(?)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »