Forum

The farse of Div 4C

Created 4th November 2008 @ 12:34

Locked Pages: 1

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

c2 have managed to not turn up to the 2nd map of their last game and get awarded a default for it handing them the league title. If I was Kevlar Bullets who finished 2nd by one point id be well upset.

c2 wouldn’t start the map after repeatedly being asked to do so, so we left after 17 mins of waiting. The rules say nothing about how long to wait during map change, they only specify 20 mins after the match start time, well we was an hour after the match start time and still waiting for c2 to start map 2.

I mean we didn’t finish at all well and by all accounts are poor, win lose or draw the final map it makes no difference to us, but it does make a difference to those at the top and I want them to be aware of this farse, c2 should finish 3rd not 1st.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

i do agree with you b0nes, ill mention that again and talk with other admins today to have a look at it again.

1.6.5 Delay of 20 minutes is allowed
A delay of 20 minutes is allowed for any circumstances. If a team fails to have a complete team ready on the server 20 minutes after match was supposed to start, the other team has the possibility to claim a Default Win.

i understood this rule the same way you do. as the match already started and c2 for some reasons couldnt keep the team over mapchange together, which is not at the start of the match. c2 was around with a full team. imo the 2nd map cant be “treated” like the start of the match.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

C2 has a history of doing that, they also did it to FB2, postponing the second map for 45 mins, getting everybody upset in the team and that got them a draw.

BeeDee

[DA]

Can I add that we were initially awarded the default for the second map, then the result was mysteriously edited and the default awarded to them.

Total farce. My other comments are on the match report.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

admins are discussing the case atm

Chubbsta

I’ve already made a comment on the match report regarding this so i dont want to repeat myself, but i would like to add that they did the server switching with us also. In the end they decided to play on our server again. It seemed trivial at the time, but this seems to be some type of tactic on their part if they’ve been doing this regularly :/

Regardless of the decision, if the admins could explain the reasoning behind whatever decision is made that would be great.

Cheers

Chubby

Locked Pages: 1