Forum

do you dislike lame noobs who shoot the board?

Created 23rd June 2010 @ 17:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from GibbZ

Ahh right, so you DO have down syndrome… okay then :)

Ah yes, making fun of a chromosomal disorder makes you look very intelligent and mature .. o wait .. What’s that? Too hard to actually make a comeback? ..

Maybe you should stop trying to provoke me @ every post I make which makes you look like an utter idiot in return :)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Yeah that’s why the joke’s on you. :D

I make a valid point about you argueing something entirely different to kaidus. You imply that I’m wrong and that you are indeed argueing the same thing. You come across arrogant and I mock you. You’re not seeing where you’re at fault.

Also you’re whole “man up” and “adjust” mentality is a bit stupid in itself. Going by your own principles, people would be running around rioting and killing each other.

Let me reitterate. Kaidus is saying no one likes board shooting anyway using the map fix is the best outcome. You’re saying that just adapt with it and live with it, stop whining. Kaidus a) never whined and b) never said he didn’t adapt to it and live with it. He’s looking for a utilitarian outlook however saying removing the ability to shoot the ball would benefit the people. How does this at all, relate to him whining or not adapting or anything to do with “manning up”.

Look, it’s okay Demourge. If you just say sorry, I’ll forgive you. I mean hey… you are an old man afterall… that dementia must be kicking in.

p.s. your only backout point is the fact you said “you don’t care because it’s bball”. However why make the post in the first place? Your post may apply to other people but definately not kaidus. :p

Last edited by GibbZ,

Vali

-9w-

I’ve never seen good bballers backboard on purpose, and if they do it’s easy to name and shame :D In all fairness though, backboarding is just one step further from the guy that learns when to time airshots while sitting behind or to the side of the basket (which is actually more effective) and plenty of people do that.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from GibbZ

Yeah that’s why the joke’s on you. :D

I make a valid point about you argueing something entirely different to kaidus. You imply that I’m wrong and that you are indeed argueing the same thing. You come across arrogant and I mock you. You’re not seeing where you’re at fault.

It’s pretty impressive to come across as arrogant over the internet, I’ll give you that. Yeah, writing 2 lines is a strong valid point, especially if one of them is wrong because you didn’t understand or misread the post. Nor was I argueing or sticking up for these so-called “backboard shooters”

Also you’re whole “man up” and “adjust” mentality is a bit stupid in itself. Going by your own principles, people would be running around rioting and killing each other.

How so? Another claim at something you don’t have a clue about and why it shows you didn’t understand my post at all. I’ll explain it in plainer terms for you: man up, stfu and play the game.

Let me reitterate. Kaidus is saying no one likes board shooting anyway using the map fix is the best outcome. You’re saying that just adapt with it and live with it, stop whining. Kaidus a) never whined and b) never said he didn’t adapt to it and live with it. He’s looking for a utilitarian outlook however saying removing the ability to shoot the ball would benefit the people. How does this at all, relate to him whining or not adapting or anything to do with “manning up”.

Let me rephrase, I’m saying no one cares about the backboard shooting (when they do it themselves) until they get killed by it a couple of times. Here’s a bold idea, how about you kill the soldier before he backboardshoots you? I KNOW RIGHT, OMG, WHAT AN IDEA, YOU WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO KILL SOMETHING! Also, I did not personally attack kaidus which you make it look like right now, I simply explained that it’s no big deal for anyone until they get killed a couple of times by it. And IF it were such a big issue, you could always use it yourself (I know, such a bold idea!)

Look, it’s okay Demourge. If you just say sorry, I’ll forgive you. I mean hey… you are an old man afterall… that dementia must be kicking in.

Funny .. tickle me, I might laugh aswell.

p.s. your only backout point is the fact you said “you don’t care because it’s bball”. However why make the post in the first place? Your post may apply to other people but definately not kaidus. :p

Here’s an idea, because it’s a forum and people vent their ideas and views on forums, surprising isn’t it!? Would I really care if it got changed? Not really, because I don’t play bball. And in case you missed it (like you obviously did), I was making a point of how I dislike the constant whining and bitching about different tactics (LIKE WITH OPTIONAL WEAPONS) because people aren’t used to them. As I stated many times before, banning everything isn’t an option, it would draw away players from leagueplay and stop growth, which is undesirable. Sure, I agree, there needs to be limitations on certain things, but banning everything is never an option. (I know, replacing a map isn’t banning anything, but the reason as of why is important in this case :))

Last edited by demsii,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Yet kaidus never was whining?

That’s my main issue; You quoted the wrong post :D.

Your whole post may not be entirely wrong (actually I do agree that people should stop whining so much about all the new weapons) but the fact you quoted kaidus and spoke to him using your arguement was. He was saying something completely unrelated! There was no point in quoting him!

demsii

EPA

Quoted from GibbZ

Yet kaidus never was whining?

That’s my main issue; You quoted the wrong post :D.

Your whole post may not be entirely wrong (actually I do agree that people should stop whining so much about all the new weapons) but the fact you quoted kaidus and spoke to him using your arguement was. He was saying something completely unrelated! There was no point in quoting him!

Like I said, I wasn’t attacking kaidus personally, I was replying to this: I can’t think of anyone who likes backboard shooting and then added my own viewpoint on it and made a comment to people who do complain about it.

kaidus

WiK?

Get me to a hospital for I have been personally attacked.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from codcrille

I do, or rather, I don’t really care. It’s pretty much impossible to airgib on uk servers so shooting the board is one of few ways to counter those boring shits that reduce bball to loljumpstraightawayinghopeidontgetgibbed.

+1, just play the normal map :S
p.s;
http://etf2l.org/teams/9753/ = black basket gaming (jews.. :DDD)

Waebi

‹Con›

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

tl;dr: just because someone is an idiot, it does not mean the things he says are idiotic.

Last edited by Waebi,

crzfst

Adapting to shooting backboard.. hmm, i shall go and adapt myself!

TallyDaGunner

Quoted from Swifty

yes for the map, yes for the song, no for germany

germany will win ;)

franco

to be honest the shittiest thing about eu bball is the respawn times. if they werent so stupidly long you might actually need to be good at rocket jumping.

PeopleZ

WWCD

Quoted from TallyDaGunner

[…]

germany will win ;)

so we did!

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Daniel

I also dislike lame soldiers who shoot the ground.

1. Shoot feet
2. Get kill
3. Profit
4. ???

Vali

-9w-

Can we play ctf_bball2 instead? Larger map bothers me more than 1/100 players who occasionally shoot the backboard.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »