TWIN

you can join the “FB free beer group” – Sponsored by Admirable

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

TF2 Total: 285 Players

48 teams! gogogogogo

ThePledge

I will most likely book very soon! Travelling will still be a bit of a pain to arrange, but I’m sure I’ll find a way :P

Vertex Stinson is indeed trying to attend the event with a full lineup, but 2-3 people are having a tough time getting the money together to make it. If they won’t, the rest of us is able to mix with the rest :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Please buy them tickets and sign your team/mix up here if you havn’t done so already and want to be assured of a place in the tf2 building <3.

Remember to tag up in your seat picker profile.

(27th to 30th August, 2010) :: Time Remaining: 17 weeks, 13 hours, 13 minutes, 21 seconds :: 2000 Places :: 1586 Paid :: 414 Places Left :: http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk (30 seconds antiflood)

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Up

.:ne:.

We’ll be sending a Permanent Beta mix – just need a couple mercs

CFMN reserve the right to hand out an official “[CFMN] Fail” sticker to any team who are unfortunate enough to be beaten by us.
(This follows on from our previous awarding of the much coveted/binned “[CFMN] Win” stickers to the highest scoring players from teams that beat us)
We should be able to rustle up a team to play

(and thanks to Mole for all the help he’s been with the potential seat move)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Up

We’ll be sending a Permanent Beta mix – just need a couple mercs

Awsome thanks for posting. Tapley and I were a little confused as to if pB were actually a TF2 clan or not when going over the teams. I will try and reserve you 6 seats sat together in moving you to the Tf2 area from G1.

pukz

I’m working on a mix team. We will tag up as soon as we have like 4 confirmed :)

bun

You need a demo pukz? pick me !

pukz

Quoted from bun

You need a demo pukz? pick me !

We have a demo ;(

bun

Damn’it , i desirve a good mix :(

bertoman

BLLB

me + teammate leadface will probably pay up this weekend (We hope!) and are looking for a team.

If you guys need 2 scouts (or anything else really!) then PM me @ bertoman94 or leadface @ hellomoto222

mid-/mid scouts
mid- all else
low— med…..

Last edited by bertoman,

Fish

UCAP.

Sir has a mix team of sorts

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Fish

Sir has a mix team of sorts

Got you 6 seats so you are sat together.

bertoman

BLLB

mole, how many sixes are left?

Will probs order up this weekend so please save a row!!! :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »