Forum

i40 Seat Picker Live (Important TF2 Info)

Created 13th April 2010 @ 14:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

wtb some cool clan that will fit in the spaces above .:ne:.

We don’t want some weird randoms to be sat there :(

Yoshi

vertex3

Jeez, this morning I had a whole row to myself, by tonight I’ve had a seating request (<3 Super) and moved off a row that is now completely full. Quick signups or what (over 750 already paid).

Last edited by Yoshi,

Grem

rEJ
TG

Right, question. My laptop is knackered. So my only hope to game at i40 is with a TUP computer. I asked on a previous thread whether you can move around the TUP computers and someone said that you basically pick it up at the reception and plonk it wherever you want. Now my ticket was set to TUP initially cos of this. But when I went onto the seat picker, it won’t let me select a seat cos I was TUP. So I changed my ticket type to BYOC, and it let me select g1w1. Is this a glitch in the system or is it actually true you can’t move TUP pcs around and they’re set?

DoomsDay

paid but no team,so i dunno where i will seat..

Rob-

Quoted from Grem

Right, question. My laptop is knackered. So my only hope to game at i40 is with a TUP computer. I asked on a previous thread whether you can move around the TUP computers and someone said that you basically pick it up at the reception and plonk it wherever you want. Now my ticket was set to TUP initially cos of this. But when I went onto the seat picker, it won’t let me select a seat cos I was TUP. So I changed my ticket type to BYOC, and it let me select g1w1. Is this a glitch in the system or is it actually true you can’t move TUP pcs around and they’re set?

It’s because TUP is not currently available and is actually simply a service added to a byoc ticket.

Grem

rEJ
TG

Ahh. So mine is BYOC atm, and I can add the TUP service later on?

Rob-

Yes, I’d recommend putting in a ticket to event enquiries – http://support.multiplay.co.uk as stock is VERY limited at the moment however we’re doing everything we can to extend it.

dougiie

CotC

reply on this thread, http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/i40/74726-tf2-seating-area#post946397

we need more seats!

edit: they deleted the thread :S

Last edited by dougiie,

nvc

Nobody move TF2eu

Thanks.

sgN^

TKN

CU@LAN AGAIN!!! :O PFM, try not to look so sad this time phweez ^^<3

Quoted from sgN^

CU@LAN AGAIN!!! :O PFM, try not to look so sad this time phweez ^^<3

Cannot guarantee this. However it being August might mean the tent is >0 degrees and I can get some sleep…

frymaster

Quoted from Rob-

3. There are currently 132 seats available and we will evaluate how fast it’s filling at the end of Early Bird (10th May)

yeah… about that… :P

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Swedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LUPUS

Stinson should attend, but we wont know or book until later. What are the chances of our team getting a row?

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Keep in mind guys to make sure your tags in your profiles are set to the same so that you don’t get separated during the seating defrag.

For those of you that didn’t get into the TF2 section, try Berkshire. Its with the WoW’ers but there is the most room there I think. That or you can gamble for if the Hampshire stand is opened up.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »