Forum

i39 Thanx thread

Created 5th April 2010 @ 14:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

DoomsDay

This thread is meant for everyone to thank whatever they enjoyed during i39.
I will start with Tapley Mole Byte and all admins ,that had all the hard work to make this tournment to a success.
To all the Etf2l comunity but specially to all the players and a specs that were at i39.
Would like to thanx Darn for the soldier card. And say to Byte I WANT THAT MOUSE “RAT”

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

cheers for a good lan guys – hope to be back for the next one.

Darn

rockit like

That card is gonna be worth loads in 50 years. Signed by gawddamn hocz. Was good fun, thanks to all the peeps who supported tf2

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Thanks to eon^ for showing us around, introducing us to people (and being generally awesome)
Thanks to purplefistmixer for the pizza
Thanks to Byte for *trying* to rescue me from Vallone and Bybben, and for sitting down and chatting to us
Thanks to Amy (girl in shorts) for the million hugs she gave x_x

And all you admins, multiplay staff and pizza delivery!

FireStorm

-9m-

Thanks massively to Tapley and Mole who managed to do what many MPUK admins have failed to do in the past and run the most successful i-series TF2 tourney imo to date. It was flawless.

Thanks again to Tapley for organising the drinking games :D the whole room must have been confused by the sound of ‘start your engines’ and broom broom!!

Thanks to Byte, Dave and Anderson for there epic coverage of the TF2 final that will be something that people will remember for a long time, Byte you did indeed ‘Go Large’.

Thanks to FragMasters yak for looking to support TF2 by getting us some cool lan shirts for me and my team. Hopefully more MGOs will get involved in the future of TF2 at LANs.

Thanks to Jimmy Breeze for the very good Cadred articles and coverage, while I think it would be impossible to fully capture what happened on that faithful Sunday night, but you did a damn good job of achieving that goal, and we all thank you.

A quick thanks to Skyride for putting in a colo laptop for use as servers for anyone who wanted one saved us a lot of hassle doing it our selfs with ips and shit.

But of course the biggest thanks gos to Dignitas, Power gaming and the whole TF2 community in attendance for making i39 the most EPIC lan final ever, it was a true show of what TF2 is all about, shits and giggles.

FireStorm

Dny

T2P

thanks to doomsday for 3 free cigs! (serious reply will be up when im not on a shitty phone)

DoomsDay

How could i forget all the members that played for Fragmasters???
Big thanX to Firestorm,Nymthae,Neusbeer,Berto and LEAD FACE

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

amazing weekend, i’d definitely go again – i40 anyone? Great banter and good company, apart from dunc (he’s an onliner/cadred hero)

MooBie

boX?2

Good to see people enjoying themselves at the i series, now make sure you bloody come back, finally getting the message across ;)

agron

Relic

rumour has it that the multiplay big boss really liked the tf2 finals.
(bodes well for i40 yes maybe!?!)

had a good weekend guys, was fun to meet n greet yall

appe

Awesome weekend! Too bad I started it with the worst man flu ever (thanks for the rum rebeli :D). Post some picture galleries, nao!

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from appe

Awesome weekend! Too bad I started it with the worst man flu ever (thanks for the rum rebeli :D). Post some picture galleries, nao!

http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/98623/
http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/98951/

SfynX

T2P

Its been an extremely enjoyable LAN and probably the best one yet!
Shout outs to all of the tf2 community for being awesome!!!

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Incredible weekend, thanks to everyone who made it happen and turned up and made the event what it was.

All my photos and videos going up soooooooon will link later

Black_Bob

[DA]

It was truly awsome ty to mole for answering every question i asked in irc! Sorry i failed to complete a team for the fun cup :(

Massive thanks to tapley and everyone else in the group for organising the drinking games on friday night, they completly killed me!

All the people in our qualifier group SAS, FM and WWW were all quality people and good sports :)

Digi and Pwr for putting on an epic live match with great live coverage which got the whole crowd going! Haha ty for some of the “high quality” bubly at the end!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »