TKN

Quoted from sgN^

[…]

you do :(

PFM – looking happy for once, when its 1 AM and shes drunk

Quoted from sgN^

[…]

PFM – looking happy for once, when its 1 AM and shes drunk

Hey, I am frequently happy! Just perhaps not while on cam.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Pyle

[…]

this.

is

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Epic drinking games!!! Guys , never play any drinking gmaes vs PFM shes un naturally lucky.

kaidus

WiK?

Watooooo

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Epic drinking games!!! Guys , never play any drinking gmaes vs PFM shes un naturally lucky.

:D:D

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

so where the kool kids sittin?

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
Hey, I am frequently happy! Just perhaps not while on cam.

I have no idea how u look on cam, its just that every time I see you, seeing as I’m seated at the seat in the corner of ur row, you look kinda sad! :(<3.
You look like you could use a hug :)

Quoted from sgN^

[…]

I have no idea how u look on cam, its just that every time I see you, seeing as I’m seated at the seat in the corner of ur row, you look kinda sad! :(<3.
You look like you could use a hug :)

It’s my LAN face. Full of sorrow and regret.

The cool row is the large open space between rows S and T, I think. Things have vastly quietened down now though.

sgN^

TKN

[…]
It’s my LAN face. Full of sorrow and regret.

The cool row is the large open space between rows S and T, I think. Things have vastly quietened down now though.

What are you on about? You guys are playin drinkin games non-stop and theres CS:S fags shoutin behind ya, infront of me :P

Quoted from sgN^

[…]

What are you on about? You guys are playin drinkin games non-stop and theres CS:S fags shoutin behind ya, infront of me :P

The drinking games have stopped for now though. Everyone is just solemnly playing (non-drinking) games now.

Also, unrelated, but my keyboard is on the fritz and my screen is sort of sticky. GOD DAMN YOU ZIGGY.

Skyride

DUCS

Setting up tents in pitch black at 2am is fun.

sgN^

TKN

[…]
The drinking games have stopped for now though. Everyone is just solemnly playing (non-drinking) games now.

Also, unrelated, but my keyboard is on the fritz and my screen is sort of sticky. GOD DAMN YOU ZIGGY.

Well yeah they’ve stopped now, but when they were going I actually saw you SMILE!: O

sgN^

TKN

double post

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Skyride

Setting up tents in pitch black at 2am is fun.

why do it then.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »