Forum

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! i39 cancelled/delayed

Created 1st April 2010 @ 09:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey Guys – Please read its important!!!!

Due to a severed gas main i39 event halls have been evacuated and everyones stuck outside the racecourse, its delayed for at least a day, perhaps even cancelled. Please view the multiplay website for more details.

Oh and incase you didn’t realise, Happy April the 1st!!!!!!! xD (Spanish Smiley)

blorg

Funny!
:/

eoN^

:D cya on the second

(I didnt apply for early arrival so assumed it started 2nd :D)

xxx

Edd

T2P

you did the same sort of thing last year xD

something about admins new methods catching cheaters from TMG and dignitas

Mike

TEZC

has it occured to anyone this may be an april fools?

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from Mike

http://whoremotions.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/captain_obvious.jpg

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Mike

I really hope you were being ironic or you’ve proven without doubt that your mother used to use your head for a substitute tampon as a child.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

I really hope you were being ironic or you’ve proven without doubt that your mother used to use your head for a substitute tampon as a child.

This needs to be added to the etf2l banner.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

i love you right now tapley

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from d2m

[…]

This needs to be added to the etf2l banner.

£10 to the man who can incorperate the picture of a large lady with an overly slack vagina, (which i could only liken to a bulldog licking mayonaise) and a small welsh boys head, into the ETF2l banner.
Wait a minute this is the internet! Theres probably a fetish site for that, Yum.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from eoN^

:D cya on the second

(I didnt apply for early arrival so assumed it started 2nd :D)

xxx

idiot, how can you NOT go a day earlier, it’s just +10£ :P

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

£10 to the man who can incorperate the picture of a large lady with an overly slack vagina, (which i could only liken to a bulldog licking mayonaise) and a small welsh boys head, into the ETF2l banner.
Wait a minute this is the internet! Theres probably a fetish site for that, Yum.

and to think you’re an admin for i39, and yet you have nothing better to do than be a dick, glad you’ve got your priorities straight mate.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Mate lan dosn’t start for another 2 hours, and even then i doubt i’ll be sober all weekend. Watch out lvl^ tv. My sack. Your Face.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Mate lan dosn’t start for another 2 hours, and even then i doubt i’ll be sober all weekend. Watch out lvl^ tv. My sack. Your Face.

I’m actually willing to bet money that you will do it tapley :D

blorg

Quoted from Mike

[…]

and to think you’re an admin for i39, and yet you have nothing better to do than be a dick, glad you’ve got your priorities straight mate.

HAHA HYPOCRIT
oh and tapley, that was fantastic.. I shed a tear, I really did.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »