Forum

TUP Pc's @ i39 FAO DUNC,PERRY,PREDZ,WEQO ETC!

Created 18th March 2010 @ 00:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Just a spam message if anyone can get ahold of these studs today/tommrow as they dont appear to be alive on irc. (This info is also for any other foreigners who want TUP)

TUP can be bought if your from another country and added to your ticket price £140 ticket and pc i think. Log a support ticket to multiplay as this needs to be done ASAP.
support.multiplay.co.uk

Sorry pour les spám.

dunc

infs
dp.

£140 fucking lol, at least it’s foreigner friendly………………………………………

Qun

GoT<3

:|

nvc

probably not worth it since pwr are going to win anyway dunc.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from nvc

probably not worth it since pwr are going to win anyway dunc.

Why are you in my clan?!

nvc

Quoted from Qun

[…]
Why are you in my clan?!

because nitro asked me to play a few games until you returned from wherever it was you went too, like most of my clan history :) yoyo2, fb, druidz, k^m, DoGs1 blablabla

dunc

infs
dp.

You honestly think I’m attending a LAN with perry as scout, weqo as demoman and Jones as pocket soldier to try and win it?

I couldn’t give a flying fuck who wins :) If I did, we’d not be turning up Thurs and going home Mon, either.

flix

n2o

Quoted from dunc

£140 fucking lol, at least it’s foreigner friendly………………………………………

Evil

Quoted from dunc

You honestly think I’m attending a LAN with perry as scout, weqo as demoman and Jones as pocket soldier to try and win it?

I couldn’t give a flying fuck who wins :) If I did, we’d not be turning up Thurs and going home Mon, either.

Sorry dunc I’ve never lost a single map @ iseries and I don’t expect to this time.

dunc

infs
dp.

I’d strongly recommend finding another team then m8 :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Evil

[…]

Sorry dunc I’ve never lost a single map @ iseries and I don’t expect to this time.

Byte lost his record, you may lose yours paulie! You should just quit while your ahead and be a lan (drunk) legend like TG.

And yeah its £140. so thats like 40-50 quid for a weekends pc rental (check if you get a monitor with it, if not im sure nice peoples on here can bring a 2nd monitor to keep costs down for some of you guys:) ) TUP pc’s are a ballache to keep tabs of and keep up to date so i believe thats why its 40 squids or so each.

Jones

I’ve got a 100% i-series record too dunc so if you bugger this all up for us, we are gonna kick fuck outta you!

light

nerds

Evil

Quoted from Jones

I’ve got a 100% i-series record too dunc so if you bugger this all up for us, we are gonna kick fuck outta you!

dunc has 100% record aswell

pukz

Can I play a map with a good team so I can brake my lan record and win a map :>

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »