Forum

DeutschLAN cars going through Paris ?

Created 13th August 2015 @ 17:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ElazulTF2

Hey guys, as the title suggests, I’m currently on the lookout for someone either from the UK or France itself going to the DeutschLAN and that might be driving through Paris to get there. If so I’d be happy to tag along and share the costs of the travel to the land of beer.
Please let me know quickly as the options can get pretty restricted the closer we get to the event.

Cheers

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

No-one from UK would be going through Paris, you would need someone from like West of France to be anywhere near anyone’s route.

If you can get to like Lille or Calais or Bruges I might be able to accommodate you.

ElazulTF2

Quoted from Hildreth

No-one from UK would be going through Paris, you would need someone from like West of France to be anywhere near anyone’s route.

If you can get to like Lille or Calais or Bruges I might be able to accommodate you.

So far I must be the only Frenchie going to the LAN sadly, but I’ll see about Calais, should be okay.
Are you ariving/leaving a day before/after at Nieheim ?

Last edited by ElazulTF2,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from ElazulTF2

[…]

So far I must be the only Frenchie going to the LAN sadly, but I’ll see about Calais, should be okay.
Are you ariving/leaving a day before/after at Nieheim ?

Judging by the migrant crisis in Calais, I am thinking it’s best to avoid it, Ferry to Dunkirk or something.

Thinking best time to leave is Thursday AM

ElazulTF2

Added to chat.

Add A Reply Pages: 1