Forum

I49 Highlander

Created 31st March 2013 @ 17:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Ok people which teams are going! lets see if we can make it the best turn out for lan highlander and a proper decent tourney.

Teams attending list (I will update this as people post)

After Dark
Team Awesome
KritzKast: Distinguished Ducks
-=Crazy=-

Last edited by Black_Bob,

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

We will be there ;)

we should be making an appearance again

quintosh

wL.

some of us

some of .org will be there too maybe the ones from 1rw can form a lan team there

Last edited by quintosh,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Awesome feel free to make highlander mixes in this thread if your full team cant make it since its tricky to get all 9 people to the UK and a fair few teams I have message so far can only get 2-3 players from their team to the event, so feel free to create some beastly mix teams :D

Last edited by Black_Bob,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Black_Bob

feel free to create some beastly mix teams :D

I might do that if I get there ;)

kindred

myx
SDCK!

I should be coming, able to mix

Black_Bob

[DA]

Now that tonnes of people have signed up to I49 any more teams entering the highlander tourny :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey Bob – We can have a chat nearer the time if you’re still kean on helping out with the Highlander tournament? Can get a channel in IRC created after the group stages have finished for the eliminated 6v6 players and we cna knock up several mix teams and then run the tournament Sat/Sun?
Also we’ll need to refine the rules and maps but i’m sure it won’t be too different from ETF2L.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

This wont clash with the 6v6 finals will it?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Rob!

This wont clash with the 6v6 finals will it?

didn’t at i46

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

sexy

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

didn’t at i46

indeed, it went on from about 10pm until about half 1 am iirc perm? :D

Last edited by beach,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from beach

Hmm, not acceptable. Everyone is in bed by 10pm because you have to have a nice sleep every night or you get all old and wrinkly and smell of badgers.

10pm curfew and hall clearing is EXACTLY what this thing needs, all these teenage layabouts playing games until the wee dark hours, honestly, I weep for the future.

I bet some of them even drink alcohol or smoke that weed stuff…horror of horror’s maybe even both at the same time! WEED FIENDS AND ALCOHOLICS, SHAME SHAME SHAME.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from beach

[…]

honestly no idea, time was a blur that evening

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »