Forum

I49 23rd March - 26th August - The Official Automatic Mix Team Thread

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

This is a thread for those of you who don’t care who you play with you just want to have some beers hit some airshots and play casually with a team! I’ll organise you into your own mix teams and all you guys have to do is add each other to steam and get the team created on the tournaments page! Also this is a great thread for those that will only buy a ticket if they know they can get into a team!

I’ll also be inviting some people over from the multiplay/i48 forums to sign up so we can get the most teams and most money in the prize pot!

Mix Team1:

타이타늄

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my dog Nelson, for always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to thank Corey Nelson for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone

Ash_

W-TH

Hey, I am a 15 y/o Scout/Demo looking for a team to play with! I have some comp experience in HL but none in 6v6 apart from Mixes and Lobbies
My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/ash_customurl

Last edited by Ash_,

Skyride

DUCS

Hey any teams still looking for a medic for i49? I’d like to play this terrible video game for a change. I’m pretty rusty, but I’m probably still like a comfortable div4/5 medic these days.

Zadkiel

nm – found a team

Last edited by Zadkiel,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok going to start using this thread for reals now guys! Post up and join #I49Mixmercs on IRC QNET and we’ll get you a team.

Add A Reply Pages: 1