Forum

I48 22nd March - 25th March - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 5th February 2013 @ 16:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Due to our stage time (Saturday evening) We’re going to do the groups on Friday, its schedulded for 2:30pm start on the Friday, bI’ll try to get it pushed back, but we’re pretty shafted for time it seems. In the past i’ve always managed to get it Friday night or Saturday morning but due to our stage time it looks pretty difficult, lan is always scheduled for the Friday day though so those that have not taken time off on the Friday better get to it!
koth_pro_viaduct_rc3 is the new version in the map pool.

Lets get our crunk on!

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Crikey, don’t they usually try to keep it to about ~5 pm as the earliest start on Fri?

Still, sleep in on Sunday morning <3

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

SC2 starts at 1:30 on the Friday! I think we’ve lost preferential treatment due to us struggling to get 16 teams worth o’ peeps for this lan. Personally i think I49 is going to be TF2’s last major lan and probably mine a well, i’ll pull out the stops to make that one huge then i worry for TF2’s future! Evil was right all along, TF2 *is* dead :D

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Wasnt that going to happen after i46?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Mast

Wasnt that going to happen after i46?

I46 is TF2’s peak, we’ll never reach those heights again, we can make i49 big but there won’t be any yank hype etc, you can just look at the premiership now, only 1 team will get sponsorship to lan, 2 at a push, i47 and i48 are down on attendances from their counter parts from last year and the years previous. TF2 is on a downward slope now unfortuantely but its lasted longer than most games. I’m not just jumping on the “TF2 is dead” band wagon, i’ve supported it all these years, but now it is actually shrinking/dieing.

Rinta

Quoted from Tapley ❤

we can make i49 big but there won’t be any yank hype etc

And then out of nowhere… http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/5843-i49

Last edited by Rinta,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Due to someone being unable to make it, I’ve got a spare ticket to sell for £64.40 if anyone is looking to go still. Add me on steam to discuss.

Edit – sold

Last edited by SnowiE,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Hope nothing gets in the way of this, I love poker! (but I suck)

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/insomnia48/94181-community-run-charity-poker-tournament-specialeffect

Selling a ticket for cheap, add me if interested.

atmo

jumps into house gets hyped by kaidusss

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Black_Bob

Hope nothing gets in the way of this, I love poker! (but I suck)

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/insomnia48/94181-community-run-charity-poker-tournament-specialeffect

You play it enough, you shouldn’t suck.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

More Swag than snoop doggs mother

Some cool new prizes have been added to the Aquatuning Team Fortress 2 Cup this Insomnia. Thanks to the guys at Aquatuning, the winning team and runners up will now receive…

1st – 6 x Cooling & Modding upgrade Kits worth other £100 each
2nd – 6 x Cooling Upgrade kits Worth over £50 each
3rd – Happiness upgrade kit including vast amounts of HARIBO!

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Tapley ❤

More Swag than snoop doggs mother

*snoop lion

Rinta

I kinda wonder who initially came up with the idea of Haribos prize :D

Henghast

open
bobs

Arrived, set up and ready for Haribo!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »