Forum

I47 30th Nov - 3rd Dec -The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 28th September 2012 @ 07:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/2012/11/27/i47/2300-in-extra-prizes-for-the-aquatuning-tf2-cup/

more prizes added! need moar teams!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Don’t try to finish 3rd on purpose just to get your hands on that tub of harribo Andrew….

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

i’ll share!

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

I hope the lack of signups for this i-series won’t detract sponsors from future events. I’m not sure if it’s due to lack of research on their part about winter LANs usually not having high TF2 player numbers, or they were impressed with i46. Probably neither of these.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I tell them every year that the winter lans are not really worth it for them sponsoring tf2 with a guarenteed prize pot of 1000+ as they will lose money. But i think they just like to use this money to say to tf2 that they’ll sponsor us/TF2 and they want to remain active in our community and its a good publicity for them (which is no bad thing). I’m sure with our massive turnout at the summer events the 1000 is easily made up.

Tapley. The tourney page says that tf2 starts tomorrow at 2ish. I’m presuming that this isn’t the case though? Just checking

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i47/tournaments/event/tournament-schedule-matrix

Last edited by CUBE,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Hey Tappers, can we move seats once at the event? The seat planner is locked now and there is 2 rows available on the left above the admin area would be cool to have 2 teams seated there opposite each other to maximize tauntage.

rows:
H2-L1
H2-M1

Is this doable?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CUBE

Tapley. The tourney page says that tf2 starts tomorrow at 2ish. I’m presuming that this isn’t the case though? Just checking

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i47/tournaments/event/tournament-schedule-matrix

Its dependant on the amount of teams, but the earlest we will start is like 8-9pm on the Friday, if we get under 6 teams we’ll probably kick off saturday morning

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from BoneS

Hey Tappers, can we move seats once at the event? The seat planner is locked now and there is 2 rows available on the left above the admin area would be cool to have 2 teams seated there opposite each other to maximize tauntage.

rows:
H2-L1
H2-M1

Is this doable?

That area is reserved i dont have any access to it, i think sponsors are going to be sat there or somthing i remember hearing and is unlikely to be networked up. Dont leave things to the last minute Andrew! You can move seats when you get there but i don’t forsee there being 6 in a row free afrom what i goose at on the seat picker at the moment.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Play the matchs on saturday from 10am onwards! Then I actually have somthing to do at work asssuming bytes casting them :D

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

its not me, its that bunch of nob jockey wank stains cube and his merry band of bum boys who have not even sat themselves down yet. i’m reet gravy tucked in between clive and gambles.

Gubbins

Op4

Have fun lads, Clive is bringing me on his desktop in spirit <3

kaidus

WiK?

Ye I ain’t even on the seat picker yet. Woops :D

Quoted from kaidus

Ye I ain’t even on the seat picker yet. Woops :D

We so useless. So tapley what can we do about choosing seats now the seat picker is locked? Can you still sit us or do we have to just choose a seat when we arrive and sit next to some greasy battlefield shitnerds?

Quoted from BoneS

bunch of nob jockey wank stains cube and his merry band of bum boys

Best team name.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »