Chaplains big LAN Checklist & Tips

Created 14th August 2012 @ 21:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from NoJu

Don’t take Chaplains sweets, they’re fucked up lime things

they were different, but nice…

also – you left a double mix once cause you had to play medic. you bad person.

NoJu

8D

Quoted from lolage

[…]

they were different, but nice…

also – you left a double mix once cause you had to play medic. you bad person.

At least my sweets are tasty and delicious ;__;

Last edited by NoJu,

Quoted from NoJu

[…]

At least my sweets are tasty and delicious ;__;

chocolate limes are a first rate sweet yo

Where is said greasy spoon didnt know it existed

Henghast

open
bobs

Chocolate Limes are an abomination

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

For those euros and yankie doodles remember you need different power plugs/adapters for england! Lukcily im selling them cheap http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-21372/page-4/?recent=397616#post-397394

Also those who are camping buy a cheap airbed as its comfortable and stops you getting freezing cold in the night! Also stock up on the first day at Asda with microwave foods/energy drinks/alcahol (for the camp site only of course ;) )/Crisps and anything else, as food is qutie expensive at the event (But tasty).

Remember when you’re in the event go to this website food.multiplay.co.uk and you can order food and drink (even pints!) directly to your desk via paypal. May be easier for euros rather than changing up a load of english moneys.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

MEGAMIDDIE

Hair wax is essential now?

Well gee :<

FIR

SnG

dont forget the weed :D

good effort on your part though. isnt the checklist of essentials printed on the event ticket? and +1 for setting a computer password, god knows how many times i got fraped because i forgot

wpminnows

[PG]

how do i copy my clothes

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from wpminnows

how do i copy my clothes

1. Touch clothes with index finger.
2. Write on 3 pieces of paper “ctrl” “c” and “v”.
3. Hit pieces of paper simultaneosly to copy and then paste.
4. Wait for universe to process your request. (Might take a while, it’s quite heavily loaded cause of all the physics stuff it has to calculate)
5. ????????
6. PROFIT!

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from FIR

dont forget the weed :D

Oh god FIR…

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Oh god FIR…

cmon, the best time to get high is with people around you, not alone in your room :DDDD

plus a joint wont hurt anyone, in fact it’ll make people more happy won’t it? :DDDD

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from Tapley ❤

For those euros and yankie doodles remember you need different power plugs/adapters for england! Lukcily im selling them cheap http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-21372/page-4/?recent=397616#post-397394

Also those who are camping buy a cheap airbed as its comfortable and stops you getting freezing cold in the night! Also stock up on the first day at Asda with microwave foods/energy drinks/alcahol (for the camp site only of course ;) )/Crisps and anything else, as food is qutie expensive at the event (But tasty).

Remember when you’re in the event go to this website food.multiplay.co.uk and you can order food and drink (even pints!) directly to your desk via paypal. May be easier for euros rather than changing up a load of english moneys.

I assume there’s no fees on your end with using a debit card in the UK?

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

is there a fridge anywhere I can store milk or other refridgerables (where nobody will take it)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Morphine

is there a fridge anywhere I can store milk or other refridgerables (where nobody will take it)

rofl

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »