Forum

Send smGG to i46!!!

Created 28th May 2012 @ 23:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

anonemouse

smGG

Hello fellow competitive Team Fortress 2 players, one of the most renowned American gaming eSports syndicates (smGG) is looking for donations to be sent to the biggest LAN of TF2 history (i46). As no other American teams are actively trying to send themselves to i46, we will. We are looking at about ~$7000 to send all of our players to the event, but if need be 2-3 of our players may pay for themselves.

The current roster is Loronix, mgib, SOnMyChest, anonemouse, and powah. We will fulfill the communities desires to send an American to this LAN, and we will not disappoint, as smGG is currently undefeated in Europe (8-0). We are 100% serious about this, and would love the opportunity to represent Team America in an all European LAN.

If you would like to donate, any amount would be gratuitous. Our Chip-In fund is located at http://smggi46.chipin.com/smgg-to-i46 and our steam group at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SMGG2i46 Thank you for taking the time to read this, please let the word be known all around the internet. Good luck have fun.

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

fyi we don’t want them to represent NA for us. there are many other invite teams working to represent the scene and this thread is most likely a troll just to get money.

anonemouse

smGG

Quoted from harbleu

fyi we don’t want them to represent NA for us. there are many other invite teams working to represent the scene and this thread is most likely a troll just to get money.

Quoted from anonemouse

We are 100% serious about this, and would love the opportunity to represent Team America in an all European LAN.

As far as the community is concerned, no other teams are currently doing anything for themselves to try to get to i46. This is not a joke, as I’ve stated that 2-3 of our players could pay for ourselves if we actually make some money.

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from anonemouse

[…]

[…]

As far as the community is concerned, no other teams are currently doing anything for themselves to try to get to i46. This is not a joke, as I’ve stated that 2-3 of our players could pay for ourselves if we actually make some money.

that just shows how little you know about what is going on i guess. our team has been talking since the beginning of the season about i46 and how we were interested in going. most of us are willing to put forward a good amount of our own money (and not need anywhere near $7,000). i know quantic has members interested also in going along with some other invite teams. you can try to get free money from people (which is obviously what you’re doing) but im just warning people so nobody actually wastes money on this.

Last edited by harbleu,

anonemouse

smGG

Quoted from harbleu

[…]
that just shows how little you know about what is going on i guess. our team has been talking since the beginning of the season about i46 and how we were interested in going. most of us are willing to put forward a good amount of our own money (and not need anywhere near $7,000). i know quantic has members interested also in going along with some other invite teams. you can try to get free money from people (which is obviously what you’re doing) but im just warning people so nobody actually wastes money on this.

how little I know is how little the community knows, and before this post nobody in the community had any idea that flow was indeed serious in paying some/most of the way to i46 considering you’re getting donations just to go to esea lan. donate or don’t donate we’re attempting to go to i46

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from anonemouse

[…]
how little I know is how little the community knows, and before this post nobody in the community had any idea that flow was indeed serious in paying some/most of the way to i46 considering you’re getting donations just to go to esea lan. donate or don’t donate we’re attempting to go to i46

well if they didn’t know before they do now. apologizes for not being more open about our plans. we also intend on using our esea prize money (hopefully 1st place) to fund some of it.

Last edited by harbleu,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

I WANT SRSLY BRO AT I46

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

It is nice that you’re planning to go Anonemouse but most people aren’t interested in sending an NA team that isn’t a top level one, especially one that isn’t even a proper established team. Only one of the top 4 will stand a chance of winning, or a team with a lot of high profile players who are respectful and have done a lot for the community. The only time I have seen you on TF2 is in a TF2lobby where you were trolling everyone, I hardly want to fund your LAN trip.

xinoroL

let me correct you in that this isn’t a North American team we’re attempting to send as one of our players is from South America.

weeble

Spacebot

you’ve clearly never seen brazillian POWAH play nerds

IPZIE

SUAVE

sent harbleu and his boy/girls

rytis

PrettyGay

i’m sorry but what
as smGG is currently undefeated in Europe (8-0).
?????????

Dr Icecream

http://www.jappleng.com/jSpot/Sekai/gallery/general-images-a38/troll-line-m2645.jpg

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from anonemouse

We are looking at about ~$7000 to send all of our players to the event

add r7an, he has about $7k lying around

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Getting fl0w over would be sick

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »