Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 45 Next »

atmo

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

i could answer a different question then he asked if you like?

My favourite colour is purple and my dads name is martin

Just ruined Califax’s next interview, mate.

Last edited by atmo,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Brainmaster

[…]

Any idea how long we still can wait ? :) Like a number of tickets sold already?

How long do you want to wait? It’ll get more expensive the longer you wait :[, the event will probably sell out but only near the end so you’ve got a month or two before you should start panicking ^_^.

I’ve now secured us a TF2 seating area!!! :D so I’ll let you know more about that when the seat picker becomes live <3

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

How long do you want to wait? It’ll get more expensive the longer you wait :[, the event will probably sell out but only near the end so you’ve got a month or two before you should start panicking ^_^.

I’ve now secured us a TF2 seating area!!! :D so I’ll let you know more about that when the seat picker becomes live <3

such a babe

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from atmo

Just ruined Califax’s next interview, mate.

Too bad Chappy!

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

It’s just my re-examinations are from 22 aug to 12 september, I’m gonna know my results at start of july.. And if i have do re-examinations, I’m not sure i will be able to go..

Last edited by Brainmaster,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Brainmaster

[…]

It’s just my re-examinations are from 22 aug to 12 september, I’m gonna know my results at start of july.. And if i have do re-examinations, I’m not sure i will be able to go..

Never has there been a better reason to study hard and pass your exams! :]

If people can big up and agree how awesome this lan is going to be to attract some interest on SPUF that would be great http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30725776#post30725776 Please dont get dragged into any awkward arguments with the resident retards though.

Gubbins

Op4

MY RIGHT HAND IS COVERED IN BLOOD AND I HAVE NO CUTS WHAT THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Gubbins

MY RIGHT HAND IS COVERED IN BLOOD AND I HAVE NO CUTS WHAT THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Stop fapping when you’re on your period

caeli

#T4F

Hello, I wanted to know what’s the difference between TUP and BYOC Tickets.

Quoted from caeli

Hello, I wanted to know what’s the difference between TUP and BYOC Tickets.

They stand for Turn Up & Play and Bring Your Own Computer respectively

caeli

#T4F

Aha, also, What ticket should I buy apart from my BYOC Ticket for a person who is going to be with me all the event without playing?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from caeli

Aha, also, What ticket should I buy apart from my BYOC Ticket for a person who is going to be with me all the event without playing?

The full weekend spectator pass (think its about £25)

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

The full weekend spectator pass (think its about £25)

So He can be next to my desk right?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from caeli

[…]

So He can be next to my desk right?

Yep he just wont have a desk of his own.

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Yep he just wont have a desk of his own.

Great then, Thank you very much, Now I only need a team XD

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 45 Next »