Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 43 44 45 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Everyone needs to start signing up their teams on clanforge http://cf-event.multiplay.co.uk/cgi-bin/players.pl?opt=Signup;event=i46 Only have 12 complete so far!

Also join #insomnia-tf2 on quakenet for latest lan info.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Will make sure everyone is ready asap tappers, still on route cos fucking traffic is dogshit

seraph

rEJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKYo7_p__H4 hypethread

shdwpuppet

Leviathan and Mixup both signed up and ready to go ezpz

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

What time does the Tf2 tournament start? :)

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Andee

What time does the Tf2 tournament start? :)

Be ready for 6ish

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

When I look at the i46 TF2 page and look up the teams, Epsilon has only one player (F2). How is that possible? Are they still going to play?

Califax

dyn.

Only 39 teams ATM? What happened to the 60+ expectations?
CSS bigger then us… I am dissapoint.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

The page looks broken though atm. Or is poorly updated by the teams. I thought they had 60+ teams as well :/

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from Andee

When I look at the i46 TF2 page and look up the teams, Epsilon has only one player (F2). How is that possible? Are they still going to play?

yes (hopefully, if they are 6 soon) :D

Last edited by FreezeR,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Just asked and they seem to be late. So Punchline wont be the only ones, without a proper warmup :)

Last edited by Andee,

Hallow

P.O.P

39 teams would mean about half of the tf2 people at the event are playing in the tournament… That would be so annoying.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Im going to put Epsilon and Punchline into the tournament even though they don’t have enough players signed up. Heres hoping they can get here by 8, or they’ll start to default games :[.

Yeah the low signups appear to be because lots of the community teams don’t appear to be signing up any 6v6 teams :[ ne/KK/ukcs and others are only here for highlander.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

40 teams? :s

Qun

GoT<3

Uploading my i46 photos to my Facebook page and my videos to YouTube

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 43 44 45 Next »