Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 45 Next »

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from shdwpuppet

As promised, I have news.

eXtv is prepared to officially announce here that we are indeed sending Americans to i46 in order to compete and bolster international community spirit. However, because of our own upcoming ESEA LAN (which is in two weeks) and the fact that certain teams are still trying to raise funding to go to that, we are not releasing details about our campaign, where you can donate, how much money we are estimated to need etc until this upcoming weekend at the latest.

I can tell you that who will be going is to be decided in a showmatch tournament between top NA teams shortly following the conclusion of ESEA LAN.

I know that people are growing impatient with us having to delay announcements, but at this time, this is the best we can do because we do not want to interfere with ESEA LAN fundraising efforts. Rest assured that we will move quickly and have more details for everyone at the soonest available opportunity.

Sounds awesome! I want to meet big boy Bradford, could you make sure he comes, with or without his team?

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

Sounds awesome! I want to meet big boy Bradford, could you make sure he comes, with or without his team?

+1 and blaze plx

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

353 tf2’ers now signed up.
Its looking likely we’ll be the biggest tournament at lan for the first time ever at an i-series :D This should hopefully mean prime time stage slots, and with not wanting to tempt fate some decent sponsors sponsoring the tournament boosting prizes for everyone. Also realisticly we could manage 64 teams thusly boosting the prize pot to 6000 pounds.

Keep poking your team mates to buy a ticket and sign up, who knows if this is tf2’s lan swan song or meerly the start, but you wont want to miss out on this once in a life time lan opportunity. Espcially with the Yanks on our doorstep!

Hype?!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

(swan song)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Red/Blu Swan. An amazing film, starring Admirable Portman, a delicate ballet dancer perfect for the role as white swan, slowely loosing his mind. Out now.

shdwpuppet

Quoted from Tapley ❤

353 tf2’ers now signed up.
Its looking likely we’ll be the biggest tournament at lan for the first time ever at an i-series :D This should hopefully mean prime time stage slots, and with not wanting to tempt fate some decent sponsors sponsoring the tournament boosting prizes for everyone. Also realisticly we could manage 64 teams thusly boosting the prize pot to 6000 pounds.

Keep poking your team mates to buy a ticket and sign up, who knows if this is tf2’s lan swan song or meerly the start, but you wont want to miss out on this once in a life time lan opportunity. Espcially with the Yanks on our doorstep!

Hype?!

We are bringing our big boys, you guys better be up to the competition :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’d pay good money to see James nosh out Mila Kunis’ smashed bag of crabs.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

=D

Comedian

tip for those booking with ryanair
http://imgur.com/a/piIDF

also always disable cookies when booking tickets

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok guys who’d like to win 12 free ticket to lan?

Thinking of organising some online qualifiers again, splitting it between a higher and lower bracket, if theres interest i believe the only sticking point would be defining rules to split higher and lower bracket teams :x. Any Suggestions? Seems like there will always been a team or two trying to dodge the rules and snap up easy tickets in the lower bracket :].

Snyyppis

RLM

Yes please!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Ok guys who’d like to win 12 free ticket to lan?

Thinking of organising some online qualifiers again, splitting it between a higher and lower bracket, if theres interest i believe the only sticking point would be defining rules to split higher and lower bracket teams :x. Any Suggestions? Seems like there will always been a team or two trying to dodge the rules and snap up easy tickets in the lower bracket :].

Give free tickets to yanks? :E

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Admirable

[…]