smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

all germans should attend this lan!
ill be there :)

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Don’t always see eye to eye with you Qun but this is an awesome thing you are trying to achieve good luck.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Yeah totally down for this… play, cover, cast; whatever man!

Shotgun

I hope my balls have dropped by the time the LAN starts so I can go there too. What.

lolage

TSPAG

sounds good, especially being TUP – surely we can get 16 teams.

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Hope it doesn’t become the next Catman Lan, considering you’re organising it and whats already in place looks like it won’t. Well done with it and best of luck :)

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Thalien

Hope it doesn’t become the next Catman Lan, considering you’re organising it and whats already in place looks like it won’t. Well done with it and best of luck :)

TF2 is probably the 6th event in the series of Battle of Amsterdam. So it’s not really my LAN, but a professional event hosted by the company I work for. I’ll be in charge though.
We have a financial backing and are in close contact with loads of potential sponsors.

schocky

ist doof

16 teams? – shouldnt be a problem, OR TF2-COMMUNITY?!

if my team cant come, i’ll come anyway with a german-mixteam *hey m4tes*

(i need 2h with the car)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Nice initiative Qunnetje! :)

I think you’d be able to get more teams to sign up, if you could hand out a hotel-advise, with a link to book. That way people easily can see what the extra costs are, and are hopefully more likely to book a ticket. Perhaps even with some extra information on were you can grab something to eat for cheap.

Sounds great all together!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Fuck yeah, well played Qun! TCL2 in disguise? :D

Gonna be sick. Hotels are aplenty and super cheap, and its TUP. Nobody has an excuse not to come! MGO’s, this is the lan you should send your team to as it costs basically nothing :D (unless they put the red light district on the bill)

I think before teams can confirm their attendance we need some more specific info though (like, an exact date of course).

Looking forward to this, really hope this will be a go!

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Andee

Nice initiative Qunnetje! :)

I think you’d be able to get more teams to sign up, if you could hand out a hotel-advise, with a link to book. That way people easily can see what the extra costs are, and are hopefully more likely to book a ticket. Perhaps even with some extra information on were you can grab something to eat for cheap.

Sounds great all together!

We will have travel and hotel guides ready three months in advance.

schocky

ist doof

should be fine

Snyyppis

RLM

Sounds awesome

kaidus

WiK?

Definitely going. If YYT can’t come will make high mix in every sense of the word.

Last edited by kaidus,

_Ben

;?

sounds good

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 29 Next »