Forum

I45 - 4th-7th of May - Official Mix/Mercs Thread

Created 16th January 2012 @ 11:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

LikeThis

Out of the tf2 loop due to full time evening work and looking for a circle-jerk to play tf2 with at i45.

Age: 20 Class: Solly/Med Skillz: Div 4 http://steamcommunity.com/id/avrsion//

konr

scout/sniper div 1 no other classes I fucking suck even more at everything else! :D

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

No longer needed.

Last edited by Nymthae,

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Nymthae

Need one more for a ~div4ish mix – not so serious, just fun
Soldier ideally but scout is fine too

Myself
CaptainGinger
Gerbs
Bassie
Yachi

Hit me up.

CEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE – cannot wait to see you
Quoted from Si^

[…]
within 20 mins the team was made. Good thing I have a good looking player like Gubbins on my team to attract young players.

What.

Last edited by Gubbins,

kaidus

WiK?

Turns out I can go again. Msg me.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

thinking about coming, whats the crack?

Black_Bob

[DA]

Were looking for two more players for our 6 vs 6 side so far we have

Maggles demo or scout div 3
Blue Eagle Div 4 1st choice scout, 2nd Solly
CUFC pub player (probbaly best if he plays scout or medic)
Black Bob Div 4 sol 1st choice (will happily play heavy on maps that will allow it)

We tend to get fairly drunk and will no doubt be having a good laught, so if you want to win at all costs were probbaly not the group for you, if your up for having a good go at the match and dont mind a few drunks near the last few games give me a buzz :)

But as you see were fairly open to accepting any class’s and we can re adjust to make a team!

Last edited by Black_Bob,

Edd

T2P

i can voach for bob being an absolute legend

Right, since we only have a day left im gonna try and piece together some people and get us signed up for the tournament, if you are planning on attending and haven’t got a team yet, add me on steam asap and ill put you down

Don’t be stupid and wait for a team to ask you; if they havrnt already then they aren’t going to!

Don’t be bored at LAN and not play, else what’s the point in going. Add me and make a team and maybe well achieve something as there’s some decent players still floating about in here!

Black_Bob

[DA]

Day left? Im pretty sure every iseries lan ive attended (this will be my 7th) you can sign up on the thursday and *early* friday morning, weve even had to recruit people on thursday night when blind drunk to play in our team!

Ok the results arent that great when you recruit someone who dosent even play tf2 to play your medic, but he was a legend all the same!

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Black_Bob

Ok the results arent that great when you recruit someone who dosent even play tf2 to play your medic, but he was a legend all the same!

No worse than you then )))

Black_Bob

[DA]

Haha thanks Nymthae :P

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

We just need one scout to finished off a Div4 mix team, we will try our hardest but its all a bit of fun… everyones 18+ and sitting in a big block with some other Tf2’ers. Add me on steam if interested.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Our teams now full cya all at lan :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »