Golf @ i43

Created 17th August 2011 @ 16:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

defently game for this

Swarlz

i’m goaste my ass if anyone can get it at 200 yards I’ll give them everything I own

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Swarlz

i’m goaste my ass if anyone can get it at 200 yards I’ll give them everything I own

Pitch and putt holes tend to be anywhere from 80-180 yards mate. So if we’re hitting it 200 yards, there might be a bit of a problem.

Swarlz

But imagine blasting the ball 200yards into my gaping bum

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

That is not a mental image that any of us need, Ben.

Greg

TEZC

Our dreams may have been shattered

[18:03] +CanFo when does the tf2 tournament start?
[18:06] @MPlay|damage 3pm
[18:06] @MPlay|damage on the friday

Last edited by Greg,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

If Tapley wants to play golf the tournament is being moved back! :]

Due to alot of euros traveling on the friday anyway i’ve been looking at getting the tournament started at about 7pm and playing till around 10/11, as people are traveling along way and it would be a shame if they miss out on 2-3 games that they’ve traveled to the uk specifically to play :].

Skully

Aint picked up a golf club in ages, would love to give this a go, count me in

Quoted from Tapley ❤

If Tapley wants to play golf the tournament is being moved back! :]

Due to alot of euros traveling on the friday anyway i’ve been looking at getting the tournament started at about 7pm and playing till around 10/11, as people are traveling along way and it would be a shame if they miss out on 2-3 games that they’ve traveled to the uk specifically to play :].

Tapley saves the day, yay! :D

ThePledge

Can’t wait to play golf again! I should’ve practiced though to avoid humiliation for the second time …

atmo

Don’t wear jeans next time, you daft aphid.

LtMama

FNR!

I is tempted, golf with d2m just sounds like a fap-a-thon

Do you think it would be frowned upon by the course owners for me to wear a pink onesie?

Skyride

DUCS

So what’s the situation with the golf? Me and at least one other person are 100% up for it. I’m presuming it’d help if people who were DEFINITELY going to go would say.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Golf Update:
I have booked 20 places for golf tomorrow at 3:30-4pm. The golf will last approximately 2 hours for a round, assuming you’re not fucking dire. I would suggest that we set a limit of 10 shots per hole to keep the speed up and help anyone that is a bit slow.

Cost is £5.50 per person, payable at the golf club tomorrow.

Meeting: 3pm @ i43, somewhere in/outside of Hall 2

Current confirmed list:
d2m
pledge
zeppi
canfo
sonny
sam
skyride
lord benjamin
t0m
tapley
lolage
nik

PLEASE update me if you want to be added to this – also don’t worry if you can no longer go. The numbers are interchangeable, just please let us know!

Finally, if the weather is shit and very wet – we won’t attend :(

Last edited by d2m,

XO -

plz add me to

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »