Forum

I43 - Online Comp - Win Free Tickets! 26th-27th of July

Created 17th July 2011 @ 13:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Becuase i’m lazy and Shox at Vanilla wrote a good article http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/07/multiplay-i43-a-champagne-reception/ i’ll just copy paste his work :].

i43 TF2 Tournament
Ever since Adam “Damage” Parkins from Rasta Gaming has taken charge of the marketing/sponsorship of i-series, this organisation has been growing in professionalism, sponsors and ways of getting in touch with the scene including us. So what has this man done?

Organized 2 online i43 ticket winning tournaments, yes thats right, one for the Lower Teams, one for the Higher Teams. I cannot express how much we absolutely need to show full support when the staff of Multiplay pull off things like this, if you ever want to see this happen again for TF2, and if you would like your favorite game to continue being competitive at i-series. If you cannot attend the event, but happen to win this online tournament, no fuss you can give the tickets to someone else… So there is absolutely no reason not to signup!

How do I know if I am considered “Lower”? How do I know if I can compete in this! The simple answer is this. Only players that are Div2 or below in the ESL and / or ETF2L in the last 6 months are considered “Lower”. This can be in either league however, if you are div 1 ETF2L but div4 ESL then you do NOT qualify. If you have been in div 1 or above in the last 6 months, in either league, then do not apply as you will be breaking the rules and will result in the entire team disqualification from the tournament.
To be clear, every player in the team must not be / not have been Div 1 or above in either the ESL or ETF2L in the last 6 months to enter.

How do I know if I am Upper? How do I know if I can compete in this! The simple answer is this. Only players that are Div1 or above in the ESL or ETF2L in the last 6 months are considered “Upper”. This can be in either league so if you are div 5 etf2l but div1 ESL then you qualify. If you are not currently in either or havent been in the last 6 months then do not apply as you will not be breaking the rules and will result in the entire team disqualification from the tournament. Only “Upper” players can enter this tournament. Upper players are not allowed to enter the community tournament.
To be clear, every player in the team must be / have been Div 1 or above in either the ESL or ETF2L to enter. These players are NOT allowed to enter the Community tournament.

Currently the tournament is scheduled to be run on the Tues 26th July and Weds 27th July beginning at 8pm CET each night.

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i43/tournaments/online/team-fortress-2-lower-only/ Lower Signups
http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i43/tournaments/online/team-fortress-2-upper-only/ Upper Signups

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

So yeah its essentially a great way for a top team and a lower team to get free entry to lan! :)

Please sign up for the good of TF2 and show MPUK that its good for them to still support us.

I’ll be running the cup usual maps and rules apply (Vanilla + Medlocks)

Any questions please do ask.

Tickets are transferrable so don’t feel you can’t sign up if you don’t have your full lan team available those days.

VanillaTV will also be covering the cups hopefully a casting team for each tier, Details to follow.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Apparently my login details are incorrect to use that clan forge thing, despite me actually being logged in on multiplay :/

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

any login problems please get your details reset/concurrant with the rest of the site
support.multiplay.co.uk and log a ticket.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Signups are now working on the clanforge page please sign in and sign up gogogogo!

11 so far for the lower cup but only 2 for the upper! :[

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

XO -

What if people have allready paid for the ticket and want to compete?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from XO -

What if people have allready paid for the ticket and want to compete?

Thats ok, if you win then you’ll get your ticket refunded. :]

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

So a team with no intention of entering lan at all can compete win tickets and sell/give them away to other people? I think at least 1/2 people from the winning team should at have to turn up to collect a 3 foot high trophy or something.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from BoneS

So a team with no intention of entering lan at all can compete win tickets and sell/give them away to other people? I think at least 1/2 people from the winning team should at have to turn up to collect a 3 foot high trophy or something.

We’ll monitor who wins the tickets and who then actually applies to use them, if someone would do somthing like that, not in the spirit of the competition, we’re capable of stripping them of the won tickets and awarding them to the other finalists instead. 1 – 2 mercs is fine in a team if part of your lan team can’t make it but 5 mercs who then don’t come to lan will not be allowed to give/sell your tickets away. Worst comes to worse i’ll deal with this on a case basis if anyone is cuntish enough to do this and reaches the final.

Edd

T2P

if anyone needs a last I can merc,

medic div2
demo/soldier div4

Rubikon

Come on, use me so I can win one for me!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

11 spots left in lower – upper all 8 have now been filled.

Please remember to get at least 6 people on your team before the signups close!

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

do teams need to have all 6 players signed up on the website to be able to play? or does the merc rule allow 4 signed up on the website +2 mercs?

***EDIT*** I should really read posts thoroughly, ignore that.

Last edited by BoneS,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

you need at least 6 signed up to be entered into the tournament.

kaidus

WiK?

Avail to merc for this

Last edited by kaidus,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »