Forum

Cyber Arena Lan (Kiev) Intel razer and etc

Created 27th April 2011 @ 18:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

So if catman is funding this himself I struggle to see this working, I mean hiring out the venue for however long, also if you get the PC usage as well it will seem expensive, also the prize money on top.

Unless catman is a millionaire then my concerns mean nothing.

I assume tickets would go a long way to covering the costs

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from catman

[…]
these

Are you expecting to see a return or is it a generous donation?]

Either way i fucking love you :D

Last edited by kaidus,

Taimou

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

So if catman is funding this himself I struggle to see this working, I mean hiring out the venue for however long, also if you get the PC usage as well it will seem expensive, also the prize money on top.

He’s a very successful businessman, can’t see him not be able to afford that.
I love catman for promoting tf2 like this <3

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Hey, you can’t blame me for questioning this :P this would be a very big and very good event for TF2, seems to good to be true, especially with all this TF2 is dead that’s becoming more apparent.

Wabbeh

They always said that tf2 needed a big LAN in 2011, and after the Dreamhack and Assembly Summer disappointments it seemed the end was nigh: perhaps now that is not the case.

Mike

TEZC

this sounds very good! make it happen! (maybe my jews can go there huh? it’s not far to kiev from isreal..)

Nor

rda

cya at cyber arena o/

catman

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

and these what i am doing now

Edd

T2P

only downside i can see is its straight after i43

antyjc

2ne1

not an official statement from tcm or anything but it looks really interesting and probably would attend.

venue looks awesome. tup is an even bigger plus.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

hmm.. valve wanted to “invest” some money for a dreamhack tournament.. thats not happening.. so why not ask valve for some support? with intel, razer, valve and hopefully some more this could be like the biggest thing ever in tf2.
maybe even big enough to get those yanks interested.

vani

Bully

Quoted from mvp.

hmm.. valve wanted to “invest” some money for a dreamhack tournament.. thats not happening.. so why not ask valve for some support? with intel, razer, valve and hopefully some more this could be like the biggest thing ever in tf2.
maybe even big enough to get those yanks interested.

NA vs EU LAN

yes

YES

LET THE CONSPIRACY BEGIN

longas

redCode will attend

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Arbalet of TF2!

catman

For now we are searching for Eu Orga people who can come and help organizate it will be better for euro to communikate

Last edited by catman,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »