Forum

Cyber Arena Lan (Kiev) Intel razer and etc

Created 27th April 2011 @ 18:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I thought I couldn’t have made it any more obvious.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Besides, complaining when someone tries to make something better for your sake? I mean, complaining at admins of etf2l is one thing since they have some competition and you want to see your favorite league improve, but complaining against an event like this that has no competition (welll, last community LAN was a few years ago now…)? Who are you again?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

My name is Chris Parker, I’m 21 and I live in Barnsley, it’s a place filled with inbreeds so I feel right at home here.

I’m not complaining, I’m questioning the hype being built around this, having Intel and Razor as sponsors? For a cartoon game!? The petition for Dreamhack was a long shot, we didn’t get it due to some unfortunate circumstances but Dunc and the team did a good PR job and got somewhere, not only that it wasn’t a definitive no.

This is from a Russian with broken English that seems to gather some question marks from other people in the Russian community, I’m not having a go at his bad English, considering most foreigners English is better than mine anyway.

Moving on, we are supposedly meant to be getting this amazing venue just for LAN’s which was used for the Intel Extreme Masters, for games like SC2, QL, 1.6 etc.

Not only that but saying that the money can reach above £10k+? And this is meant to be happening in September, and nothing has come to fruition in any form!

Apart from a broken website with Kung Fu Pandas on it.

I want this to happen as much as anyone else, and unless there’s more pressure pointing out that we want more information nothing will :D

MEET THE DEADLINES PEOPLE! I WANT OFFICIAL STATEMENTS BY TOMORROW!

And fisk, you said you might be attending LAN, maybe we can meet up and you can get to know me a bit more over some cranberry juice?

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I’m not complaining, I’m questioning the hype being built around this, having Intel and Razor as sponsors? For a cartoon game!? The petition for Dreamhack was a long shot, we didn’t get it due to some unfortunate circumstances but Dunc and the team did a good PR job and got somewhere, not only that it wasn’t a definitive no.

Well, the hype is a problem, I can agree there. It’s simply up to catman, if he hypes and then it turns out to be shit he’s going to be the one responsible, and I’m pretty sure he knows that.

This is from a Russian with broken English that seems to gather some question marks from other people in the Russian community, I’m not having a go at his bad English, considering most foreigners English is better than mine anyway.

You’re not having a go at his bad english…? I did not notice that.. ;)

Moving on, we are supposedly meant to be getting this amazing venue just for LAN’s which was used for the Intel Extreme Masters, for games like SC2, QL, 1.6 etc.

Not only that but saying that the money can reach above £10k+? And this is meant to be happening in September, and nothing has come to fruition in any form!

Apart from a broken website with Kung Fu Pandas on it.

I want this to happen as much as anyone else, and unless there’s more pressure pointing out that we want more information nothing will :D

MEET THE DEADLINES PEOPLE! I WANT OFFICIAL STATEMENTS BY TOMORROW!

As an arranger of LAN I know absolutely what these guys are going through and not meeting deadlines isn’t really something unusual. Just look at DH/Dunc! Trust me, I arranged one just this weekend that definitely didn’t meet the deadline on various things. We did get more experience and routine for next time however, so that’s a positive thing. :)

And fisk, you said you might be attending LAN, maybe we can meet up and you can get to know me a bit more over some cranberry juice?

If I can make it (depending on private financial situation); definitely! I’d love to meet up with everyone and get to know them a bit more over some cranberry juice (tho… Can we upgrade this to something more fun? Drinking 100-fuck knows how many cranberry juices to get to know every attendee in person I’m going to grow tired of cranberry juice forever, the horror!)

Last edited by fisk,

Kenny

v. existence

war, what you complain about?
pass away , we dont enforce smb to participate in lan
site gonna be down , cuz many people will throw into confusion
information will be soon , cuz razer,intel dont give answer until they dont have approximate list of team who gonna play etc….
guys pls be patient , we working on this

Last edited by Kenny,

catman

Ok i will not read text apon i will say some things

Sponsor will be after they get list of pre registred teams.

Pre registred teams will be after we get anought info about lan about .

We are not sitting and doing nothing we are working on it every day so wait wait and wait

kaidus

WiK?

Can the cry kids. How can you doubt someone named catman.

n00ne

Wish I could go. If i had a team there shouldnt be a problem :)

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from n00ne

Wish I could go. If i had a team there shouldnt be a problem :)

mixteam go!

Angel

Quoted from WildCard

Ill be helping catman with this

Site is down http://www.isup.me/tf-stage.org . What’s up with this event?

Forsak3n

S

http://tf2stage.org/ n00b

Angel

Quoted from Forsak3n

http://tf2stage.org/ n00b

New address, good. But this site hasn’t been updated 2 weeks. Where is a list of registered teams, etc?

Forsak3n

S

there was the pre-registration for getting sponsors on, what a point of publishing that list ?

catman

аs soon аs we goonа finish some work we will mаke аnother news post with list of teаms

Angel

Like Kaidus asked here 3 days ago: “SO ABOUT THAT LAN”?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »