MVP @ i42

Created 26th April 2011 @ 18:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Swarlz

me!

animalmother

PStM
DStS

r7an for manning up and drinking on Sunday.

ilike2spin

RLM

Jackkai, best picks and best lan performance in and out of game.

Roque

brz
[hePPa]

turbomonkey

Greg

TEZC

There will be an i42 MVP Poll over at Cadred in the next few days, just need gonzo to either do the poll code or tell me/adz how to, I will link it over on vanilla once its done as well :D

Beefy

Vuze.

easily swarlz

such a boss

Tommy the Cat

Greg

_Ben

;?

randa

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

hako

nvc

# medic: mirelin.

# soldier: plumb3d (clutched so many moments to bring us rounds/cp’s with his sneaky play), or boomeh (protected crzy like never before.. except against COP in granary ramp room when he pushed randa’s stickies toward crzy as he rocket jumped out of the new door lol, great aim and many multiple frags in quick succession).

# demo: randa (insane pipe aim and sticky placement in our matches, never played against such a patient demo when it came down to optimizing his ammo usage with sticky placements, was impressive!), or Sonix (who really stepped up his game on Day 2 and in the Grand Final!).

# scout/sniper: greg (best sniper eu), or oggy (for proving that you don’t have to play all day every day.. if atall.. to play well!

# heavy: Dr Leon (who else :D).

# spy: There were spies at i42?

# engineer: Not sure who played Engineer at LAN apart from me so i won’t answer this one.

…If i had to pick just 1 player it would be Randa, and second Greg for his sniping that inevitably won us the grand final. Sorry for the wall of text, didn’t feel like i could give just one name.

Last edited by nvc,

Beefy

Vuze.

gregs sniping raped us on viaduct :P damn you greg :(

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from nvc

# spy: There were spies at i42?

Yes, Kuma fucking beasted with spy in Gravelpit, clearing A from 2 scouts and banging few more dead with pistol. That was one of the highlights for me in our games for sure.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Yeah plumbed to me seemed to outperform boomeh this LAN. He played really solid imo.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from nvc

# soldier: plumb3d

DANIEL PETCHEY RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

quite obviously randa

keep in mind, everybody else in COP are fucking beasts so I dunno why people were so shocked about the result. I’m the only one who was weighing them down, off classing as solly xD

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »