Forum

i43 Tickets Available: EARLIER Bird discount

Created 25th April 2011 @ 15:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i43/tickets/

BRING YOUR OWN COMPUTER / CONSOLE (BYOC)

PRICE: £64.40 – INCLUDES CAMPING AND TOURNAMENT ENTRY

This gets you everything that’s on offer! Experience 4 days of the UK’s best gaming event with 24/7 access to the gaming floors. Just bring your computer / console with you, set up, and game until you can game no more!

This ticket gives you access to check-in from 9:00am Friday morning onwards, and round the clock access to the entire event until 4pm on the following Monday afternoon, when the event finally comes to an end.

You’ll also have full access to our amazing gaming Exhibition Hall during opening hours, entry into as many tournaments as the schedule allows, and the ability to watch all of the amazing tournament action from our live finals arena!

Skyride

DUCS

tl;dr: save £30. Its a good deal if you’re sure you’re going. I did it for this LAN.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I would do it now but i honestly can’t afford it atm :< Will book and pay as soon as i can though D:

XO -

just bought it :)

lolage

TSPAG

paid :D

Mike

TEZC

this looks good, might get it

Sunshine

re#

5 of re# already booked and paid :D

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Saw this, i’ll book it soon…

Edit: Just saw the limited number, booked it now :p

Last edited by Nymthae,

DoomsDay

Got mine already.. Bought 90 quid worth of raffle tickets and got i43 ticket with early bird. And won on raffle tickets a usb Internet speakerphone,plus a Streetfighter round 2 Arcade fightstick tournment edition for XBOX 360 worth £150… Love it :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Also if you book a ticket now and the event sells out (which it does) you can then refund your ticket if it turns out you cant go! BOOK TICKETS NOOOAAAAW! I43 is going to awesome huge like i40 was o.

XO -

Tapley make then an awsome tent like i40 :)

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

BOOKED! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

octochris

(0v0)

Booking tomorrow.

konr

I’ll book it as soon as I get more money.

atrox_

WaAS?

just bought mine

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »