Forum

tf2 final is shit.

Created 24th April 2011 @ 17:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

Pendji

0-1. 30 min pause. 1 sec in – 2-1. What the. That was the most stupid final ever.

Thalash

wG
S-O

The best thing was listening to Oggy

the bm man

k^m

tf2 is dead

Thalash

wG
S-O

yep.. dead because of this shit final.. yep

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

im gay

Last edited by CommanderX,

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

You’re right. What you ABSOLUTELY should do is run away and whine and bitch on a forum like a girl, instead of come and say something directly to me and see if I can do anything about it.

For those of you that want to be reasonable, I apologise. Rest assured I understand and share your frustrations and want to sort this for i43.

Last edited by Mole,

Swarlz

the only let down in the final was the way it was presented to those @ lan due to the quality of the tv’s and what not – otherwise it was fine. A good game that brought a massive suprise and result to everyone, including the teams involved

Swarlz

Quoted from Mole

You’re right. What you ABSOLUTELY should do is run away and whine and bitch on a forum like a girl, instead of come and say something directly to me and see if I can do anything about it.

For those of you that want to be reasonable, I apologise. Rest assured I understand and share your frustrations and want to sort this for i43.

FIR

SnG

Come on guys, was it REALLY impossible to follow due to blurry tv? If you followed the commentary, you would realise what was going on. I was there for the game, not to bitch about quality tbh. The game itself is a gem. In all fairness, what with all that technical problems, I doubt they had time to deal with spectator requests.

ORRRRR you could be like Hako and join spec for first-hand quality spectator seats. :P

konr

Bad replays during the cast but that’s it really. Sonix and Greg beasted quite obviously and Tt just was not their usual selves. I wish COP got into the final though, that would have been sick.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

COP – best mix team at LAN

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Poop

COP – best mix team at LAN

This lan maybe

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Swarlz

the only let down in the final was the way it was presented to those @ lan due to the quality of the tv’s and what not – otherwise it was fine. A good game that brought a massive suprise and result to everyone, including the teams involved

absolutely right, the quality of the stream on the iseries website was horrific, but im sure youve been told about that already :S

Skully

Quoted from Mole

Im not blaiming you, the admining of the event was good. The issues were stuff you couldnt help, for example, XP PC’s overheating causing crashes, the delay due to a PC failure (hich always happens so its not a biggie IMO), and then a slow game, no offence to both teams because they deserved the final and credit to infused for pulling off a great win. However, the crowd seamed dead, maybe it was because of the long wait before the games

also, the comentary, mic’s were quiet, was hard to hear

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

The crowd were dead because I had to sit through another Infused win.

I WANT TO BE AVENGED BECAUSE OF i41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »