Forum

I42 Equipment share Thread

Created 20th January 2011 @ 11:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey Guys

With the event drawing near i thaught i’d make a thread designed to help each other out, say if you can’t carry your heavy monitor to lan or you need to borrow a laptop maybe someone can help out enabling them to come! Its a thread of good will please treat it as such <3

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I have a spare flat screen If anyone is interested in exchange for pints of cider and love

kuma

can someone lend me a pc + monitor? cheers

vani

Bully

Probably gonna take a flight over to England. Anyone have experience/tips on how to bring PC + screen + cables + gear so that i can carry it myself, (will prolly have to beg teammates to bring their old stuff over to i42 anyway :(( )

Spike Himself

TC

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/Xtrafresh/101_2940.jpg

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from vani

Probably gonna take a flight over to England. Anyone have experience/tips on how to bring PC + screen + cables + gear so that i can carry it myself, (will prolly have to beg teammates to bring their old stuff over to i42 anyway :(( )

Buy a big suitcase and put your pc inside, compact it with lots of clothes either side. You could probably unplug the graphics card etc if your worried about damage. I suggest you borrow a screen/monitor too much hassle otherwise.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Maybe Team Fleshlight can share some things …. mental images.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Dummy

Quoted from vani

but how will you enjoy your 300 fps at max graphics :[

Taimou

Might need a monitor+pc for lan.
Must be 120hz monitor or I rage+the computer has to have 250fps with chris max fps configs.
JEERS

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Taimou

Might need a monitor+pc for lan.
Must be 120hz monitor or I rage+the computer has to have 250fps with chris max fps configs.
JEERS

gl :D

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I have a spare flat screen If anyone is interested in exchange for pints of cider and love

am interested might need for epic lan if you would be so kind

rtan

-9w-

could do with a laptop but if i get a lift from tigre/animalmother i’d just need a monitor x

I could probably do with a monitor. Also if anyone has a spare case that’d be even more awesome.

Last edited by daithi1,

Add A Reply Pages: 1