Forum

I42 Lift thread

Created 19th November 2010 @ 02:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

konr

Me and Jackkai are in Preston. I might have a car by then but if not we’re gonna get a train, OR if there’s anyone nearby to Preston (North West) we can pay you for the lift :D

Hofven

Quoted from kuma

lf lift from london again no bnps or terrorists please

same here need lift from london

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from konr

Me and Jackkai are in Preston. I might have a car by then but if not we’re gonna get a train, OR if there’s anyone nearby to Preston (North West) we can pay you for the lift :D

take these 2 in your car and you won’t make it to newbury.

you’ll have shot yourself before then.

<3

Quoted from Edd

anyone going from worcestershire?

meet @ asda? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited by caned,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’m traveling from southampton can give lifts for 2 people, can also help out foreigners get to lan if they can get a bus/train to southampton from the london airports.

konr

Quoted from caned

[…]

take these 2 in your car and you won’t make it to newbury.

you’ll have shot yourself before then.

<3

[…]

meet @ asda? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hey I’m not THAT annoying all the time. Jack on the other hand….

atrox_

WaAS?

lift from north east plsssssssssssssss

HaKo

Poo
Poo

pls lift from north wales :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from konr

[…]Hey I’m not THAT annoying all the time. Jack on the other hand….

It’s true. Jackkai is slightly annoying all the time and konr is sometimes incredibly annoying. On average, they’re fairly equal :D

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Early days atm, but might be able to give someone (or 2 at a push) a lift anywhere along my route… which is most of Kent (which can include Dover if any Euros are getting the ferry) and then the M25 clockwise from the m26 junction.

Last edited by Foster,

Ghent

Team

Quoted from Foster

Early days atm, but might be able to give someone (or 2 at a push) a lift anywhere along my route… which is most of Kent (which can include Dover if any Euros are getting the ferry) and then the M25 clockwise from the m26 junction.

All aboard the wobblemobile!

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

LF lift from jewland, car OFF ( our maps plx ) /q

konr

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

It’s true. Jackkai is slightly annoying all the time and konr is sometimes incredibly annoying. On average, they’re fairly equal :D

At least I type normally.

dougiie

CotC

anybody know anyone in/near

University of Hertfordshire….

or anywhere in Hertfordshire, I would love you forever if I could have a lift! Will only have laptop so wont take much space and will give petrol money :) not 100% sure on going but having a lift would help me decide :)

Can give a lift to 1 person in Surrey/Bucks area. Already picking up someone from Egham so if you’re near there get in touch.

Clark

SDCK!

Land in Stansted on 21th, most likely gonna get a bus to London first, but if someone will be around I would appreciate if you could give me a lift.
P.S. I am 16y.o.

Last edited by Clark,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »