Forum

Important and Exciting i41 Annoucement! Online Qualifiers?!

Created 22nd September 2010 @ 16:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey Guys
As a bit of an incentive to get your bums ingear to attend i41 we may be doing some online qualifiers, basically 8 or 16 teams in online double elim qualifiers and the finalists get FREE ENTRY for their team and also FREE TUP (Turn up and pl(g)ay pc#s) also we could offer a straight pass to the elim stages of i41 unless you’d want to play the group stages ;).
Please post up here if this would appeal to your team and make them attend we’ll get somthing in place with mpuk/etf2l. Please can clan leaders post here and i’ll add your name to this post as jsut a show of hands whos lannable and interested

Any questions please shout

9 out of 8/16 Teams:

Disgruntled Face Gamers
PWR
TCM
Twisted Play
RTIC
TLR
RAWR
Empathy
Refuse

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

mineral

[kpwr]

Disgruntled face gamers are interested :)

Moose

[MIPC]

Yes please.

Greg

TEZC

definately signs TwistedPlay up for that

Last edited by Greg,

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Yes please

Black_Bob

[DA]

Oh thats a dam nice idea, ty multiplay :)

But I cant get the time off work :(

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

online competition? we’ll more than likely be there.

JackieBoy

LTG.

Yes please.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

count TLR in.

N/A

RaWr ::

RaWr in

Slick

Epsilon

nice one, it needs to be relatively quickly done… this could determine for certain teams if they go or not? :)

xzr

possibly yes

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Slick

nice one, it needs to be relatively quickly done… this could determine for certain teams if they go or not? :)

We’ll look to get it going asap when we can get an idea of who wants in etc. Rules will be more than likely Vanilla+medic for this online qualifiers also.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

We’ll look to get it going asap when we can get an idea of who wants in etc. Rules will be more than likely Vanilla+medic for this online qualifiers also.

GAY.
go for ETF2L rules!

randa

Dont really think TCM and Dignitas should be allowed in imo as it would be nice to see a few of the other top teams attending, FLAME ME BITCHES!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »