Forum

I41!- 12th – 15th November 2010 - Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 16th September 2010 @ 21:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Get your Car/Boat/Bike/Plane/Unicycle on kids because i41 is b(l)ack!
For carpoolage please post up here if you want/can give a lift.
The location is again newbury <o/ http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1131&bih=689&q=newbury+racecourse&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

atrox_

WaAS?

anyone who’s been before from the north east, could they pm/q me with an average amount that they spent on transport?

Steve

I need a ride from belgium, k ?

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Will be hard to attend with uni term being on then.

spence

¤_¤

Quoted from atrox_

anyone who’s been before from the north east, could they pm/q me with an average amount that they spent on transport?

depends entirely on your means of travel. I will most probably be going and would be driving from North East.

i40 it cost £80 in petrol but I split that with the guy I drove down.

Thats in a 1.2 fiesta btw

x

dunc

infs
dp.

my mum’s laguna diesel can do the return trip on a single tank of diesel, which is just shy of £60

I’m coming down from newc if anyone wants a lift, I’ll be doing first come first served (ShoX gets priority if he wants to come) as I doubt I can take more than 2 others+PCs.

it’ll also be a 30mpg car this time, and you’ll have to split petrolz, so probably about £40, or £25ish if there’s 3 of us

nvc

Lift from LE11 (Loughborough) needed!

Steam: nVc7

pukz

Quoted from nvc

Lift from LE11 (Loughborough) needed!

Steam: nVc7

Looks like dunc is driving nvc.. i’m sure he would be more than happy to give you a lift pal.

Last edited by pukz,

nvc

Quoted from pukz

[…]

Looks like dunc is driving nvc.. i’m sure he would be more than happy to give you a lift pal.

hah

N/A

RaWr ::

wtf nvc so now you go LAN without telling me OMG WTF

Add A Reply Pages: 1