Forum

[DISCONTINUED] Revan_xp's HUD (UPDATE 2.0)

Created 16th January 2010 @ 14:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 27 Next »

iQue

keso

Me likes! Will give it a try

torden

broder
syster

Screenshots look great. Hope you get support for other resolutions soon (like 1920×1200 :p )

revanxp

Beta2 will be out soon.
Based on some players feedback i will move health and ammo lower.
I’ll fix spectator GUI and add a better team menù.
Then i will begin supporting more res. 16:9 and 4:3 are coming

iQue

keso

Quoted from revanxp

Beta2 will be out soon.
Based on some players feedback i will move health and ammo lower.
I’ll fix spectator GUI and add a better team menù.
Then i will begin supporting more res. 16:9 and 4:3 are coming

Sweet! Been using your hud for a while and I really like it, but these changes would make it even better. The spectator hud is the only thing I really don’t like right now. :)

revanxp

Revanxp Hud Beta2 is online.
What’s new?
* Changed ammo & health position (lower)
* Added support for 4:3 1280×1024 res
* New team menu
* Fixed Spectator GUI

torden

broder
syster

I had a try installing it on 1920×1200. Class menu and tab looks fine. ingame hud, has some problems (as you expected). Here’s some screenshots showing it http://www.sivertb.no/ting/pl_goldrush0000_full.jpg (full hp), and http://www.sivertb.no/ting/pl_goldrush0002_low.jpg (low hp).

Screenshots are rescaled to 50%. Its slightly misplaced, and ammo count cant be seen. Hope this helps

wachkyri

HTF

Can you leave the old releases ? I l prefere the old one because the net_graph didnt cover the ammo.

Nice hud anyway

revanxp

Quoted from wachkyri

Can you leave the old releases ? I l prefere the old one because the net_graph didnt cover the ammo.
Nice hud anyway

i suggest you to show net_graph only when showing score.
Sorry but i won’t support old version anymore :(
(Read: i accidentaly deleted old files)

Quoted from torden

I had a try installing it on 1920×1200.

I have problem supporting this res since my moniotr only reach 1680×1050 as higher res. I try to fix it. I can see from your screenshot you didn’t istall the custom font included in the rar file. Pls install it to enjoy the hud properly.
Read FAQ for more info

torden

broder
syster

I’ll gladly help with getting you support for 1920×1200. I’ve added you to friends, so you can contact me to get things tested

Dav1dd

2ne1

One of the things I really liked about m0res hud was that ammo wasn’t covered up by steam events on the bottom right hand corner, would be really nice to have that and also a team colour somewhere on the screen ;)

iQue

keso

Quoted from wachkyri

You can change the position of the net graph with a console command, can’t remember which but if you cycle through the net_ commands in the console you’ll find it

revanxp

Quoted from Dav1dd

One of the things I really liked about m0res hud was that ammo wasn’t covered up by steam events on the bottom right hand corner, would be really nice to have that and also a team colour somewhere on the screen ;)

About team color. Some people ask me the same thing. It’s possible to add it of course but it seems strange people doesnìt remember the team the’re fighting for ^^
By the way i added the class icon in the scoreboard just to show your team color

tragett

if you can get this to work better than oxidehud in 854×480 i will give you my babies

edit: its 16:9 if you wondered :)

wachkyri

HTF

Quoted from iQue

[…]

You can change the position of the net graph with a console command, can’t remember which but if you cycle through the net_ commands in the console you’ll find it

ye but where ? you can only move it horizontaly. At the left side it covers the health and in the middle it covers the CPs

revanxp

Quoted from wachkyri

[…]

ye but where ? you can only move it horizontaly. At the left side it covers the health and in the middle it covers the CPs

net_graph
net_graphheight
net_graphpos

You can move wherever you want. I think there’s a cvar to change it’s size too

Working on

* Adding a small line showing your team color under the health number
* Adding support for 4:3 1280×960
* Adding support for most res

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 27 Next »