Forum

[DISCONTINUED] Revan_xp's HUD (UPDATE 2.0)

Created 16th January 2010 @ 14:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 27 Next »

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Love this HUD, but is it possible to make the right ammo number bigger?

Hawky

mid

I’ve updated to 1.9 which has fixed the in game hud but there are no buttons on my start menu so have to do everything via console at the moment. Anyone else getting this or know how to fix it?

Thanks for updating so quickly though Revan.

revanxp

Quoted from Hawky

I’ve updated to 1.9 which has fixed the in game hud but there are no buttons on my start menu so have to do everything via console at the moment. Anyone else getting this or know how to fix it?

You probaly overwrote the old files. That’s the worst way to update because leave old files in resource & script folders that have not been updated. Gamemenù.res & MainmenuOverride.res in the resource and ui folders have been removed in 1.9 because bugged. Version 1.9 leave the default tf2 menù. I’m planning to relaese the old menù as soon as i fix it

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I don’t seem to have a sticky counter w/this hud :/

reloadscheme/reinstall does nothing :|

revanxp

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I don’t seem to have a sticky counter w/this hud :/

reloadscheme/reinstall does nothing :|

Bug. I’ll fix it asap

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Also I can’t read the names of any spectators on the 6v6 HUD. Something is blocking it, can’t really see what.

revanxp

UPDATE 2.0
* Fixed demoman sticky counter not showing up
* Hopefully fixed any hud stuff not showing up after the last update
* Re-added the old light menu

L-iNC

Thanks for the update.

Could you add the “Call Vote” option to the main menu? (:(:(:

Also, is it possible to move name+health of the player being spectatedto the top left corner? I was only able to move the name up and down by modifying ClientScheme.res?

revanxp

Quoted from L-iNC

Thanks for the update.

Could you add the “Call Vote” option to the main menu? (:(:(:

Also, is it possible to move name+health of the player being spectatedto the top left corner? I was only able to move the name up and down by modifying ClientScheme.res?

Yeah i’m planning to add it e and change the vote menù panel in-game. I just wanted to relese a working version of the hud quickly

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

What files do I need to remove to get the normal menu back? :)

Thanks for all the updates! Still rocking your hud! :D

revanxp

Quoted from Asskicker

What files do I need to remove to get the normal menu back? :)

gamemenu.res in the resource folder
&
mainmenuaddiotions.res in resource/ui folder

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

My menu is all fine except that it goes off the screen at the left. This would fit a widescreen monitor but mine is 4:3, maybe that’s the problem? It just cuts off the left-hand side of the main menu. Doesn’t affect anything ingame.

http://img846.imageshack.us/i/2011042200001w.jpg/

revanxp

Quoted from Sideshow

My menu is all fine except that it goes off the screen at the left. This would fit a widescreen monitor but mine is 4:3, maybe that’s the problem? It just cuts off the left-hand side of the main menu. Doesn’t affect anything ingame.
http://img846.imageshack.us/i/2011042200001w.jpg/

Yeah i know about that. Menu is made for 16:10 and 16:9 monitors but it’s easy to make a 4:3 conversion.
You can remove menu files to get the default menù. I’ll add the 4:3 version in a future update

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Sorry to ask again, but is bigger ammo text possible? :>

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from revanxp

[…]
Yeah i know about that. Menu is made for 16:10 and 16:9 monitors but it’s easy to make a 4:3 conversion.
You can remove menu files to get the default menù. I’ll add the 4:3 version in a future update

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 27 Next »