Forum

[DISCONTINUED] numlocked HUD

Created 3rd January 2010 @ 00:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

randa

Great stuff. I ripped your dmg counter and placed it into m0re’s hud. epic combination, thanks num ^^

whats the dmg counter called and where do i put it ? : D x

p.s nice hud just seems to busy to me

Arnold

DAKKA

did you actually just make a site dedicated to a HUD?

i’m at a loss for words

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Nice HUD.

Only fault I can see with it is the health value has the top cut off slightly.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

methinks you forgot something http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5990/snapshot0001y.jpg

Kingcrispy

swimp

uhh 16:10?

1680*1050 res?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

@klu
@kingcrispy
my monitor doesn’t support that resolution :<

droso

o/

you can’t see how many players are playing a given class with your HUD.
Not really a problem when playing 6v6 matches but kinda annoying when you just have fun on a FFA server.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

it’s a 6v6 scoreboard

crzfst

Only problem i see with this hud for medic is where the damage is shown. When someone damages you it starts to blink dark red which makes me think that i am low on health and means that i need to uber myself. Don’t know if anyone else had this kind of problem.

droso

o/

I don’t mind about the scoreboard.
The issue is about the choose class menu.

Check out m0re’s HUD for example: http://blogs.wefrag.com/buncool/files/2009/08/choisir_saclasse.jpg

Klevah

Now we all can be pros :DDDDD

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

I don’t mind about the scoreboard.
The issue is about the choose class menu.

Check out m0re’s HUD for example: http://blogs.wefrag.com/buncool/files/2009/08/choisir_saclasse.jpg

yeah i see what you mean, but it’s a 6v6 hud – you should know who on your team is playing what 8)

Only problem i see with this hud for medic is where the damage is shown. When someone damages you it starts to blink dark red which makes me think that i am low on health and means that i need to uber myself. Don’t know if anyone else had this kind of problem.

i can see how that is a problem for you, but when i made the hud i thought it would make people be more cautious with how aggressive they play. when the background turns red the player usually has enough health to take damage from one more rocket/sticky. that way they get more time to think about how they can get out of the situation, whereas if it only went red when they were *really* weak they might not have enough time.

that doesn’t make sense. i’m tired

revanxp

Just for fun i tested it in 16:10 1680×1050 res.
Doesn’t work properly. Scoreboard, Team menù and other stuff need to be mocved or tweaked to fit correctly.
Just info for people using this res ^^

Norris

Looking good. I’ll try it out laters. Cheers num :)

Akasazh

THG
HL

Great stuff. I ripped your dmg counter and placed it into m0re’s hud. epic combination, thanks num ^^

Can you uplaod that somewhere? Nums is not an option due to my resolution (1680*1050), but i would like the dmg counter in it

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »